• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Sigurd=Sigurd

Cuan=Kuan Cuan's a real name.

Diadora=Diadora Dierdre

Holyn=Holin I think Holyn's a real name.

Beowulf=Beowolf It'd probably stay as Beowulf

Fury=Furi It'll probably be Fury

Tiltyu=Tiltyu Tailtiu

Briggid=Bridget Brigid

Shanan=Shinon Shanan's a real name IIRC.

Manfroy=Manfroi *hopes it stays Manfroy*

Lahna=Lana Wait, as in Levin's mom? Wasn't it Rahna or something?

Vylon=Vyse I hope it stays Vylon because of the YuGiOh archetype.

Andrei=Andrei Andre.

Langobalt=Lang Langobart I think.

Rana=Rena Lana

Mana=Leena It'd probably stay as Mana.

Skasaher=Shimsham Skasha

Lakche=Rakche/Racheal Probably'll stay as Lakche

Roddlevan=Todd Huh now?

Radney=Rodnei Rodney?

Delmud=Del/Delwin I seriously hope they keep Delmud... Or at least name him to Delmund since that's what I ended up calling him for a little bit.

Tristan=Tritsam Tristan's a real name. I actually know someone named Tristan in fact.

Fee=Fei I prefer Phee.

Patty=Patti Patty's a real name.

Leaf=Riff Leif

Aless=Ares I really hope they keep him as Aless...

Leen=Linn I dunno...

Tinny=Tinny I can't help but get the feeling that she'll get localized as "Tiny"...

Linda=Linde They did that already. Although it'd kinda make sense considering her sub convo.

Sety=Seti *hopes they keep it as Sety*

Corpul=Corple Corple because Shin demands it so.

Altenna=Altina Althena. I think her name was based off of Athena.

Ishtore=Ishtore I always heard him be called "Ishtor".

Areone=Arione Probably Arion.

Scorpio=Scorby Scorpio, like the constellation.

Gambling's fine if you know how and when to stop yourself =3 Or know how to take advantage of an item that is low priced and looks like you're going to win =o And know which items are listed as best quality and always checks the seller's reviews...

My dad's become pretty good at that stuff himself ^~^ Though now he only sells on there.

Maybe you could buy something off of him NTG then we could say my internet mom got shipped something from my real dad!!!! =OOOO Because he's been selling world wide now x3

Gambling's fine if you know how and when to stop yourself =3 Or know how to take advantage of an item that is low priced and looks like you're going to win =o And know which items are listed as best quality and always checks the seller's reviews...

My dad's become pretty good at that stuff himself ^~^ Though now he only sells on there.

Maybe you could buy something off of him NTG then we could say my internet mom got shipped something from my real dad!!!! =OOOO Because he's been selling world wide now x3

capitalism_ho.jpg

Sigurd=Sigurd

Cuan=Kuan Cuan's a real name.

Diadora=Diadora Dierdre

Holyn=Holin I think Holyn's a real name.

Beowulf=Beowolf It'd probably stay as Beowulf

Fury=Furi It'll probably be Fury

Tiltyu=Tiltyu Tailtiu

Briggid=Bridget Brigid

Shanan=Shinon Shanan's a real name IIRC.

Manfroy=Manfroi *hopes it stays Manfroy*

Lahna=Lana Wait, as in Levin's mom? Wasn't it Rahna or something?

Vylon=Vyse I hope it stays Vylon because of the YuGiOh archetype.

Andrei=Andrei Andre.

Langobalt=Lang Langobart I think.

Rana=Rena Lana

Mana=Leena It'd probably stay as Mana.

Skasaher=Shimsham Skasha

Lakche=Rakche/Racheal Probably'll stay as Lakche

Roddlevan=Todd Huh now?

Radney=Rodnei Rodney?

Delmud=Del/Delwin I seriously hope they keep Delmud... Or at least name him to Delmund since that's what I ended up calling him for a little bit.

Tristan=Tritsam Tristan's a real name. I actually know someone named Tristan in fact.

Fee=Fei I prefer Phee.

Patty=Patti Patty's a real name.

Leaf=Riff Leif

Aless=Ares I really hope they keep him as Aless...

Leen=Linn I dunno...

Tinny=Tinny I can't help but get the feeling that she'll get localized as "Tiny"...

Linda=Linde They did that already. Although it'd kinda make sense considering her sub convo.

Sety=Seti *hopes they keep it as Sety*

Corpul=Corple Corple because Shin demands it so.

Altenna=Altina Althena. I think her name was based off of Athena.

Ishtore=Ishtore I always heard him be called "Ishtor".

Areone=Arione Probably Arion.

Scorpio=Scorby Scorpio, like the constellation.

They also translated the same katakana in Tales of Vesperia for the Imperial Throne Candidate as "Ioder" (Yo-der).

More like "Yo-DERP" for the character. XD

Thanks.

See it wasn't so hard. Was it? Everyone else it the other thread just bit me in the ass.

NTG is addicted to gambling?

No I'm not actually. I'm "into" ebay shopping lately, though I've run out of things that I want to get.

Heeheehee! What kind of things does he sell though...?

And I guess I'm lucky or the things I'm interested in aren't that popular (Hello Kitty watch) OR those other people are even more cheapskate than me, because nobody really bids in the last few hours... so I win them. :D:

He's old enough to be her father!

But then that would mean, at 9 years old, he...

(And actually maybe a full scan takes 1 hour for me. When I said 2 hrs I included the time it was on "low priority". It used to be much quicker ages ago, when there was barely anything on the laptop. Good old clean days.)

Edited by NTG

Thanks.

See it wasn't so hard. Was it? Everyone else it the other thread just bit me in the ass.

Wait, what?

I'm really sorry to hear you had to go through that. :(:

Heeheehee! What kind of things does he sell though...?

And I guess I'm lucky or the things I'm interested in aren't that popular (Hello Kitty watch) OR those other people are even more cheapskate than me, because nobody really bids in the last few hours... so I win them. :D:

But then that would mean, at 9 years old, he...

Eh, he has too much for me to keep track. He just gets the most popular things XD Things he knows he can readily sell. Or else he wouldn't be able to keep up having money for the bills D= Mainly he has electronics and stuffs.

So I guess he couldn't sell to you xD

Heehee yeah that's how I always think I should do it is bid last second XD Idk if he does that or not...

Wow great counting Charlie!! D=

Disturbing.

Ah, a bit unrelated, but I forgot... Are you older or younger than TheEnd?

Eh, he has too much for me to keep track. He just gets the most popular things XD Things he knows he can readily sell. Or else he wouldn't be able to keep up having money for the bills D= Mainly he has electronics and stuffs.

So I guess he couldn't sell to you xD

Heehee yeah that's how I always think I should do it is bid last second XD Idk if he does that or not...

Wow great counting Charlie!! D=

Weeeeeeeeell it depends I guess. But yeah, I don't think I'm into electronics at the moment. x3 (Does he ship to the UK though?)

Bidding near the end is quite stressful, especially when it takes a couple of seconds to confirm your bid etc.

TheEnd is really a 40 year old man. I swear!

Don't exaggerate! He is quite young.

Man...

How do I continue with something when I've given up on it...?

Take a deep breath. Clear your mind. Think of it as something completely different and "start anew". Or just do it, I guess... Or wait a couple of days/weeks if you're not in a hurry.