• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh~ That makes sense I guess not that I'm actually doing that thing you think I'm doing even though everyone seems to do that constantly. Although I think you're missing that point and that's all that matters.

There's a difference. Having an opinion obviously means you believe something over some other thing(s). The difference between you and most people is that you condemn other's opinions as foolish. E.g. I like Japanese music and others don't. That doesn't mean I'm going to call them stupid and parochial. It just means our tastes differ.

And I'm not hitting on Lumi. Seriously. What makes you think that?

Well, for one thing....

I stopped taking free requests after I realised how overworked I am and STILL don't have a job.

So the only free things I do artistically now are

-For myself

-For DoF

-For Furet

-Anything I promised people before I decided to make all my requests paid.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

For the game. Although it's mainly Dan's project, I've got such a big stake in it that I see it partially as mine (but not as much as Dan's) anyway. So I'm willing to work for free.

Now if anyone else in the group wants art not related to the project

pay up

There's a difference. Having an opinion obviously means you believe something over some other thing(s). The difference between you and most people is that you condemn other's opinions as foolish. E.g. I like Japanese music and others don't. That doesn't mean I'm going to call them stupid and parochial. It just means our tastes differ.

Well, for one thing....

Oh. Well you see Lux, I can actually respect others and their opinions to a certain extent. I just happen to do what I do as some kind of parody of life and how people always like to proclaim their opinion as fact because honestly, I am fed up with people thinking they are God's gift to mankind. I am by no means actually saying that everything I like or do is superior to anything or anyone. That would be retarded.

You actually took that seriously? That was obviously meant as a silly joke. Seems like you read too much into what people say. Don't worry though. I still loves you lots Lux~

Just some thoughts from a man jaded to life's hapenings.

Edited by Ein Silver Rose

Ehhhhhhhhh fine.

4lg306.jpg

It's a cheap one, but it works.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo tinypic isn't working for me again ;~; (and that means I also can't see Lumi's avatar or butler Fin)

pay up

I think I'll just learn to draw.

Eventually... Probably never. BUT GODDAMMIT I WANT TO LEARN SO MUCH

Game.

Did you come into this thread just to ruin my dreams

Oh. Well you see Lux, I can actually respect others and their opinions to a certain extent. I just happen to do what I do as some kind of parody of life and how people always like to proclaim their opinion as fact because honestly, I am fed up with people thinking they are God's gift to mankind. I am by no means actually saying that everything I like or do is superior to anything or anyone. That would be retarded.

You actually took that seriously? That was obviously meant as a silly joke. Seems like you read too much into what people say. Don't worry though. I still loves you lots Lux~

... O--

--K then

You think so?

I assume people believe so and that seems to matter apparently. Or something. I dunno people are weird.

Mm... I should play Nocturne but my little bro is playing MW3. psyduck

I stopped taking free requests after I realised how overworked I am and STILL don't have a job.

So the only free things I do artistically now are

-For myself

-For DoF

-For Furet

-Anything I promised people before I decided to make all my requests paid.

Hey, I'm your main commission guy other than those things. XD

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo tinypic isn't working for me again ;~; (and that means I also can't see Lumi's avatar or butler Fin)

Snapshot_20120509_2.jpg

?

also pilot keeping it classy

Always.

I can't believe it didn't occur to me until now, but I think Ein is trolling. No one could be this stupid. There's just no way.

He's been telling me all this time that he's been trolling though.

I think I'll just learn to draw.

Eventually... Probably never. BUT GODDAMMIT I WANT TO LEARN SO MUCH

Did you come into this thread just to ruin my dreams

Are you still using charcoal

No, but that fits as an explanation.