• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I could never really find the appeal of saunas, myself.

Bahaha, weather humour.

And then the World Championship of Sauna disbanded after a contestant died and the winner was sent to hospital after taking a 110 degree one.

Putting a little sunshine in every day.

Silly Dio. Galzus doesn't reappear if you capture-release him.

My bad.

He does reappear if you do strip his weapons but don't release him.

And then the World Championship of Sauna disbanded after a contestant died and the winner was sent to hospital after taking a 110 degree one.

Putting a little sunshine in every day.

There was a World Championship of Sauna?

Yes, perfection.

My bad.

He does reappear if you do strip his weapons but don't release him.

That he does.

There's no way I wouldn't relieve him of that Master Sword when playing with savestates.

There's no way I wouldn't relieve him of that Master Sword when playing with savestates.

It's a nice souvenir.

I should probably use it earlier just for the hell of it. Capturebot Fergus with the help of fin and Brighton and their Hero weapons.

And it's a Finnish thing, too. Now I've seen everything.

Sauna is a big thing in Finland.

They even have this sausage that's cooked on sauna heating stones.

Edited by Dio

http://www.serenesforest.net/fe13/character.html

I'm so excited!!!!! xD

Looks to me that there is actual talking in this game. Voice actors. YES! We get to hear Prince Leif, etc talk. Leif. <33

Sadly voice acting is usually not good enough in most games.

But then there's gems like Metal Gear Solid. I don't think Fire Emblem will be anything close.

Games featuring 80s voice actors (Michael Bell, Cam Clarke, et al.) are usually great, such as Legacy of Kain, Metal Gear Solid and Eternal Darkness.

Then there are games that feature mostly nobodies like Symphony of the Night and Demon's Souls, which somehow manage to be amazing.

Games featuring 80s voice actors (Michael Bell, Cam Clarke, et al.) are usually great, such as Legacy of Kain, Metal Gear Solid and Eternal Darkness.

Then there are games that feature mostly nobodies like Symphony of the Night and Demon's Souls, which somehow manage to be amazing.

I loved the few Legacy of Kain games I played, even though I started with the worst one. Sadly, I don't think we'll be getting more of those games.

I loved the few Legacy of Kain games I played, even though I started with the worst one. Sadly, I don't think we'll be getting more of those games.

Blood Omen and the first Soul Reaver are great games. Can't really say the same for Soul Reaver II or Blood Omen 2, but I did enjoy Defiance as well.

Blood Omen and the first Soul Reaver are great games. Can't really say the same for Soul Reaver II or Blood Omen 2, but I did enjoy Defiance as well.

Started with Blood Omen 2. Had a pretty big love/hate relation with it. The game was fine, but at times it just felt stupid how only one enemy would attack me at a time. But since I got it at a low price, I didn't complain. The Eternal Prison was probably my favorite part of the game.

Then I tried the first Blood Omen, pretty much treated it like a much darker old school Zelda and loved it.

Edited by Dio

AND ALSO WOW IT'S SO LOVELY WEATHER HERE OGM OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

GUYS IT'S SUNNY HERE

IN BRITAIN

SUNNY

AND SO HOT

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH

SUMMER SUMMER SUMMER

WHAHWHAHAHAAAY hayYYYAAEEEAAAH

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTLCZkQCbnY

It's okay Sask

At least your favorite obviously gets a lot of spotlight

Yay! ^__^

Edited by Razor Ramon