• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

>Gaming Laptop suggestions

>I need a new computer. A gaming one. One that isn't going to overheat. Any suggestions?

Hahaha

Hm, it's the third time I see NTG lurking ever since she's last posted

Edited by TheEnd

>Gaming Laptop suggestions

>I need a new computer. A gaming one. One that isn't going to overheat. Any suggestions?

Hahaha

Hm, it's the third time I see NTG lurking ever since she's last posted

I'm not the most efficient person, but I do love the portability and performance at the same time.

Though always having the laptop fan attached to it at home whenever I use it as my "desktop" gets a little annoying.

I'm not the most efficient person, but I do love the portability and performance at the same time.

Though always having the laptop fan attached to it at home whenever I use it as my "desktop" gets a little annoying.

Hahaha casual

Hahaha casual

I know a lot of other people's computers kicks my computer's ass.

As long as I can freaking video edit/emulate my crap AND record perfectly, AND no lag when I have 20 applications on at the same time, I'm happy.

As long as I can freaking video edit/emulate my crap AND record perfectly, AND no lag when I have 20 applications on at the same time, I'm happy.

Yeah, but for how long before you find something you want and that lags/causes issues/etc? My system is OC'd to 4GHz and I'm having lag caused by instances of heavy sound on Metroid Prime 1 and 2 on Dolphin (which is what's preventing me from redoing my playthroughs of those games).

Edit: I don't know if getting a sound card instead of using onboard audio will solve the problem....

Edited by BLS

Still a casual.

But it's okay, Rey.

Edit: I don't know if getting a sound card instead of using onboard audio will solve the problem....

Do report your findings if you decide to spend the money.

Toying with me ;_;

Toying with me ;_;