FE4 THREAD

Fia

Blizzard wants to make its players fabulous with glowing purple gems.

At this point I'm even considering that an Emerald in the helm can't be so bad if you want to use the gold auction house. Then there's training your artisans and the chest expansions.

If only socketed items glowed like elemental weapons do

Alright, so at least there's freedom of choice in the helm socket. I guess I can't complain about that.

Also, have you checked that update? They're planning to make artisans cheaper... for level 1-59... eventually. Because they really aren't worth at once you hit the mid-10s items.

(And I got to take a look at the gem auctions before they were removed. I felt retarded for ever fusing gems, as I could find perfect rubies and amethysts for... 600-800 gold there.)

Edited by TheEnd

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

If only socketed items glowed like elemental weapons do

Alright, so at least there's freedom of choice in the helm socket. I guess I can't complain about that.

That would be interesting indeed, but Blizzard fans hate rainbows.

Pretty much, though I'll admit in using only a Ruby until I was level 60. Pretty sure I'll always do that even.

Also, have you checked that update? They're planning to make artisans cheaper... for level 1-59... eventually. Because they really aren't worth at once you hit the mid-10s items.

(And I got to take a look at the gem auctions before they were removed. I felt retarded for ever fusing gems, as I could find perfect rubies and amethysts for... 600-800 gold there.)

I really don't like the selection of items I can craft with Haedrig. I find it really dumb that you can even get +2 attributes items after several +3/+4. I still upgraded both him and Shen as much as I could, figuring they might be worth it some day.

I noticed. It figures that Shen likges gold just as much as he likes jewels. I miss the cube already.

And wasn't the bastard supposed to socket my items too? I never saw that option.

Edited by Dio

Ponytails. Got...oh 66:75:63:6B:2E

He said: "Gotta love them ponytails."

binary :P:

Edited by リズ

Not much of a fan of ponytails, myself, unless it's like part of the hair is down and part of it is up in a ponytail. But I'm a girl so what I like prolly doesn't even matter.

That would be interesting indeed, but Blizzard fans hate rainbows.

Pretty much, though I'll admit in using only a Ruby until I was level 60. Pretty sure I'll always do that even.

And since, like in any MMORPG, they consider the game really begins on level 60...

I really don't like the selection of items I can craft with Haedrig. I find it really dumb that you can even get +2 attributes items after several +3/+4. I still upgraded both him and Shen as much as I could, figuring they might be worth it some day.

Same, same. The low-level items were worth gambling, but... soon it became just a massive waste of gold, for nothing. The usual pattern I got was one +stat (usually STR or INT, since I needed DEX) and the rest as useless mods (like +health globes or +gold pickup range) - or a socket, occasionally. His level requirements were so high, too.

Which reminds me... I hate how item levels are defined before the effects themselves. Lv6 +3-4 Ring of Wounding vs lv13 +3-4 Ring of Wounding, for instance. It's dumb.

I noticed. It figures that Shen likges gold just as much as he likes jewels. I miss the cube already.

And wasn't the bastard supposed to socket my items too? I never saw that option.

Yeah, I remember hearing that too...

He said: "Gotta love them ponytails."

41:53:43:49:49:20:74:6f:20:68:65:78:61:64:65:63:69:6d:61:6c:2c:20:61:63:74:75:61:6c:6c:79:2e

Sillies.

Which reminds me... I hate how item levels are defined before the effects themselves. Lv6 +3-4 Ring of Wounding vs lv13 +3-4 Ring of Wounding, for instance. It's dumb.

Yeah, I remember hearing that too...

Rings have different designs which I believe are level based.

Probably dummied out for now. ;/

Rings have different designs which I believe are level based.

Probably dummied out for now. ;/

That'd be cool if that had any aesthetic consequences, but alas.

Bliiiizzaaaaard

A bunch of ones I'm not proud of reading.

Da Capo Plus Communication comes to mind.

Oh Rey

Edited by TheEnd

Not much of a fan of ponytails, myself, unless it's like part of the hair is down and part of it is up in a ponytail. But I'm a girl so what I like prolly doesn't even matter.

I could go either way myself. Prefer just down most of the time.

Yup same here. I always leave my hair down~ But sometimes I might go with some of it up and some of it down.

And partially it's because I'm just too lazy anyway

Male Wizard starts with pretty standard clothes.

Female Wizard starts in a bra, miniskirt and knee high boots.

Video game clothing for men and women \o/

The female wizard's voice really annoys me though.

Indeed, he looks very much like a commoner.

I don't know which wizard I'll make. I ended up liking the female monk better than the male one, though.

Indeed, he looks very much like a commoner.

I don't know which wizard I'll make. I ended up liking the female monk better than the male one, though.

The only female I like more than its male counterpart is the Demon Hunter, partly because she looks nice and also because the male DH sounds kinda weird.

Edited by Dio

/patpatted

It's not that I don't want the DVD's. I just realized I didn't do quite enough research on the seller I was buying from, and I fear I may be getting a bootleg. :(