いいんじゃないか。レイもその年だし。

怖いのはただ、自分の限界がわからないということだ。

Edited by TheEnd

いいんじゃないか。レイもその年だし。

"Why do not you. It was that year examples."

"Why do not you."

Ah Google translate... XD

Edited by Zak defender of...

It's sad when I was actually told yesterday, by my brother who works installs and such at an electronics store, that he has never seen as many random errors as he got with my computer.

He doesn't even know the half of it, which makes it so much worse.

"Why do not you. It was that year examples."

"Why do not you."

Ah Google translate... XD

This is a good thing. There is also a line. That is horrible, don't know the limits.

Yes I would.

See.

It's sad when I was actually told yesterday, by my brother who works installs and such at an electronics store, that he has never seen as many random errors as he got with my computer.

If it errors on a clean install, it might even be defective hardware.

Just to be sure, get memtest and run it overnight or something - on safe mode if possible, so you can scan more of it. If it gives you even a single error, there's something wrong with your RAM (might be a physical defect, an incompatibility issue, wrong frequency or whatever).

Edited by TheEnd

;A;

/read too much of pilot's luck too recently

EAAAAAAAA

Respond to me in the chat alreadyyyyyy

If it errors on a clean install, it might even be defective hardware.

Just to be sure, get memtest and run it overnight or something - on safe mode if possible, so you can scan more of it. If it gives you even a single error, there's something wrong with your RAM (might be a physical defect, an incompatibility issue, wrong frequency or whatever).

I realize that. However, my brother tested it before bringing it down (he bought it for me from where he worked). The parts are not defective. He already found one defective bit of RAM before.

;A;

/read too much of pilot's luck too recently

/had too much of pilot's luck too recently

You can do something about his luck if you so wish

Just what are you implying, good sir?

いいんじゃないか。レイもその年だし。

怖いのはただ、自分の限界がわからないということだ。

You know, you have the worst timing. All of this while sis is reading Unlimited Blade Works.

[7:47:43 PM] Sis: "...I can't believe it. Don't you remember anything about being gentle, you beast!?"

[7:47:54 PM] Sis: What the hell am I reading?

[7:48:07 PM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): VN H-scene. Those aren't particularly lauded for their dialogue.

/had too much of pilot's luck too recently

Aw...

I can't say anything that I was planning on saying on this subject without having it get "misinterpreted" ;~;

Aw...

I can't say anything that I was planning on saying on this subject without having it get "misinterpreted" ;~;

With TheEnd around, you can't say anything without it being misinterpreted on purpose anyways.

I realize that. However, my brother tested it before bringing it down (he bought it for me from where he worked). The parts are not defective. He already found one defective bit of RAM before.

Did he test them on your motherboard? When I decided to upgrade my old PC (on a whim), I ultimately had to lower the RAM's frequency to get it working without errors. If your PC is unstable, you'd do well to get memtest and check if it's writing things on RAM as it should.

When you're unsure of what's the issue, your only choice is to test one thing at a time. Might as well start with the RAM.

/whistles

Edited by TheEnd

Did he test them on your motherboard? When I decided to upgrade my old PC (on a whim), I ultimately had to lower the RAM's frequency to get it working without errors. If your PC is unstable, you'd do well to get memtest and check if it's writing things on RAM as it should.

When you're unsure of what's the issue, your only choice is to test one thing at a time. Might as well start with the RAM.

/whistles

Yes. The PC itself doesn't appear to be unstable. I think I've worked out all the issues. I might test that out later, but first, got to find out what else I can try.

Tsk tsk.

You know, you have the worst timing. All of this while sis is reading Unlimited Blade Works.

"Sis?"

Haha, UBW would really be better off without that ero scene, it looks like a complete afterthought

Aw...

With TheEnd around, you can't say anything without it being misinterpreted on purpose anyways.

Oh, don't worry about that. I have to go sleep.

Yes. The PC itself doesn't appear to be unstable. I think I've worked out all the issues. I might test that out later, but first, got to find out what else I can try.

If you say so.

Say it anyways. He's just being a BadEnd.

I was just gonna say that I would have to sacrifice my chips ahoy! cookies that I'm having to you and starve myself ;~;

And nightynight TheEnd

Edited by Freohr Datia