• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

You know the two ways I FREAKING hate waking up?

1. Dreaming that I have a bug in my throat.

2. Her blatantly telling me it's a dream when I'm not lucid and my pulse goes up and I end up waking up.

You know the two ways I FREAKING hate waking up?

1. Dreaming that I have a bug in my throat.

2. Her blatantly telling me it's a dream when I'm not lucid and my pulse goes up and I end up waking up.

That's because a spider crawled into your mouth.

lawl

It's still fairly heavy, though. Dancing is one thing, but to be able to dodge attacks with either a heavy metal hoop (for the size of this dress you'll need one) or about 10 layers of petticoats is a pretty difficult task. I'll accept it if storywise she's just plucked straight from her wedding or if they can make some story sense out of it. But ballroom dancing is hardly on the same level of dodging several attacks. The type of dances that require a lot of skill to do so also have very light costumes, as well.

Theoretically she should have a third weapon, or it's gonna be a pretty shitty DLC class compared to Demon Fighter unless the stats and caps are mad high with some insane skills. Swordsmanship looks pretty impractical there. Lances are the other option if IS is going for the whole spectrum rather than letting Eirika have her one weapon type, and that actually might be a bit better for the dress since lances are long enough to reach outside of the dress's circumference. I was discussing this in another skype chat yesterday and was linked to this picture

http://www.creativeuncut.com/gallery-19/tls-kanan.html

which is more suited for a dodgy fighting style while still be pretty enough for a bride, IMO.

You can't really fault Eirika for the massive extravagant dress, though. She is the Princess of Renais, and after the events of SS, probably one of the most beloved people on the continent, easy. Eirika's dress is the one that every girl on Magvel wants to get the chance to wear, after all, it kinda has to be over the top.

Anyway, like I said, it wouldn't be ideal for fighting, regardless. But I think with Eirika's skillset(the combat experience as well as the fancy upbringing) it would be doable, if not for extended periods of time. And we still don't know the story behind it, so...

As I said, if the story can make it work then I'll accept it.

Poor Seth, though. That's gotta be a terrible case of blue balls just to see his bride suddenly get summoned from out of nowhere if she did get summoned straight out of her wedding.

Edited by Fat Bunny

Anyway, like I said, it wouldn't be ideal for fighting, regardless. But I think with Eirika's skillset(the combat experience as well as the fancy upbringing) it would be doable, if not for extended periods of time. And we still don't know the story behind it, so...

To make more money.

As I said, if the story can make it work then I'll accept it.

Poor Seth, though. That's gotta be a terrible case of blue balls just to see his bride suddenly get summoned from out of nowhere if she did get summoned straight out of her wedding.

Poor Ephraim, you mean.

I support Seth getting laid over Ephraim because Seth is hotter and deserves that +3atk/def.

Unless I'm allowed to yaoi Seth with Fred instead

If you let me yuri couples, I'll let you yaoi some.

Two kinds of pairings I go for

The canon

and the extremely cracky and hot

Don't care about gender.

Oh. So anything really. Good on you.

WELL I AM OFFICIALLY LIBERRED

THOUGH I ALMOST HAVE TO SLUMBER

BUT I THOUGHT I SHOULD ANNOUNCE ANYWAY AND SHARE MY JOY

BUT HOPEFULLY I WILL BE HOURING AWAY IN THIS THREAD SOME TIME

BACK TO THOSE DAYS, HUH?

Man, that Calculus & Applications paper was tougher than I thought it'd be.

Yeah, invite them both.

Ok, all done. PM sent to all four of you.

That said, it's getting late here, and I need to sleep. I'll come back tomorrow with a new translation report on the FE4 thread, and to check out and reply to your eventual answers on the PM.

Good night, everyone~

Edited by AceNoctali

Yep. I just don't Yuri much because I don't find females attractive so there goes the cracky hot part. But if it's canon then I'm all for it.

You totally should like yuri more.

Just like how I like yaoi more lately.

Eddie x Aran wub~

Ok, all done. PM sent to all four of you.

That said, it's getting late here, and I need to sleep. I'll come back tomorrow with a new translation report on the FE4 thread, and to check out and reply to your eventual answers on the PM.

Good night, everyone~

Night.

-----

maricia.png

I would have loved to see Mallesia in English. T_T

In our states.

Edited by リズ

Calculus has papers?

Oh god I picked the wrong major didn't I

:3 It'll be alright~~ just pray your lecturer is kind

So now Lumi is Fat Bunny huh. It makes me think of, like, Fat Sam from Bugsy Malone. So Lumi is some badass bunny.