FE4 THREAD

Fia

I see a CMU!

I got in there and it was too expensive

52k a year q n q

57k before my financial aid, in fact

Three Asian guys got in there this year.

They all got full FA.

qq

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Three Asian guys got in there this year.

They all got full FA.

qq

Wat

Waaaaaat

We had 4 people getting in in my year

Me, my friend, and two dudes, me and one of the guys are there for compsci (I think that's the department that's the hardest to get money out of since it's their best)

only one of us 4 went because his dad works for a company that pays him buckets of money (so he applied early) and the rest of us just can't afford it

Edited by Fat Bunny

Wat

Waaaaaat

We had 4 people getting in in my year

Me, my friend, and two dudes, me and one of the guys are there for compsci (I think that's the department that's the hardest to get money out of since it's their best)

only one of us 4 went because his dad works for a company that pays him buckets of money (so he applied early) and the rest of us just can't afford it

Oh hey. Guess how many people we sent to Yale this year.

4? :P

My school sent about 2 last year I think

Considering we're a public school too

I think someone got into Harvard this year but I'm not sure since I'm not in HS anymore. The salutatorian is coming to my uni though aka state school though

BUT STRAIGHT INTO THE MED PROGRAM WITH NO MCATS

also she's friend of mine and like half of my high school goes here so yay friends

Edited by Fat Bunny

4? :P

My school sent about 2 last year I think

Considering we're a public school too

I think someone got into Harvard this year. The Salutatorian is coming to my uni though aka state school

BUT STRAIGHT INTO THE MED PROGRAM WITH NO MCATS

also she'a friend of mine and like half of my high school goes here

FOURTEEN.

FOURTEEN FUCKING KIDS TO FUCKING YALE.

THEY'RE NOT GOING TO ACCEPT ANYBODY FROM MY GRADE NEXT YEAR FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU--

[spoiler=ohmygodihatecolleges]2cd08734.jpg

3f678a7a.jpg

Fuckingfuckingfuckingfuckfuckfuck.

Edited by Roxas

FOURTEEN.

FOURTEEN FUCKING KIDS TO FUCKING YALE.

THEY'RE NOT GOING TO ACCEPT ANYBODY FROM MY GRADE NEXT YEAR FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU--

Wat

Watwatwatwat

oh yeah that's like

why Camcam went to private school too

despite me repeatedly telling him he can get into his MIT with a good public school

Wat

Watwatwatwat

oh yeah that's like

why Camcam went to private school too

despite me repeatedly telling him he can get into his MIT with a good public school

EXACTLY.

MY FACE WHEN I SAW THAT IN OUR SCHOOL NEWSPAPER.

FUCK.

Camcam's school is 10000000x more prestigious and snobby than mine JUSSAYIN

In the mean time I'm just public schooling it out because I am poor and I'm whoring out my art for spare change

I don't do anything worthy of note other than scribble better than my fellow programmers and can punch people I guess, too lazy for clubs and the such

so I only have enough scholarship for a public school tuition so I don't fall into student loan debts for the next 80 years of my life

Edited by Fat Bunny

[6:51:48 PM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey):http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=33135&view=findpost&p=2010235

My gosh...

Really...

REALLY?

ahahahahahahahahaha

Quite the INGENIOUS loophole there.

WAIT HOW DO I BEAT THIS GUY ALL OF MY DEMONS KEEP DYING AND HUMANS ARE USELESS.

FLKJALKJSLKFJ FUCK YOU TRUMPETER. DO SOMETHING.

EXACTLY.

MY FACE WHEN I SAW THAT IN OUR SCHOOL NEWSPAPER.

FUCK.

Camcam's school is 10000000x more prestigious and snobby than mine JUSSAYIN

Poor thing.

):

Yeah, Phillips Academy Andover is PRETTY SNOBBISH, LOL. I remember that time when CamCam kind of not really applied to Hotchkiss.

Why are you guys so hard core? You make me a slacker Asian and look bad! :(

WAIT HOW DO I BEAT THIS GUY ALL OF MY DEMONS KEEP DYING AND HUMANS ARE USELESS.

FLKJALKJSLKFJ FUCK YOU TRUMPETER. DO SOMETHING.

WHAT DEMONZ DO YOU HAVE? :O

I thought "Crash", and not the usual FE4 threader. I was quite panicked for a second.

Which is EXACTLY why I want people to call me Zak now.

Edited by Zak defender of...

Which route did you do? When I got to the 6th day, I had Daichi, Yamato, Ronaldo, and the Anguished One. Are there any others? Because I remember DeSu1 having at least six.

No, I don't have a 3DS. And I haven't found a 3DS emulator that works yet. :3

I dernoooooo. I like Stanford. Or Yale. UChicago is awesome too. And UPenn's really up there.

ASK ME LATER. ):

Pretty guuuuuuuud. Just finished junior year and I'm pretty psyched for the summer. Which will probably involve copious amounts of piano practice and gaming.

No, just those four routes --- well, five, Daichi has two routes depending on some circumstances. I did the first Daichi route, sorryastrayamato'snext, now I'm doing Yamato, then Ronaldo, then Anguished one, and lastly, the last Daichi one.

Then why is Columbia listed as your top choice? Wow, I'm applying to all of those, maybe not UPenn, though.

Hah, I just met with my guidance counselor, and I hate her, but she doesn't know that. Public school guidance counselors. :/

She is Iris, my niece. :Knoll:

Musashi is my favorite uncle. He doesn't have too much competition, anyways. :P

Poor thing.

):

Yeah, Phillips Academy Andover is PRETTY SNOBBISH, LOL. I remember that time when CamCam kind of not really applied to Hotchkiss.

Why are you guys so hard core? You make me a slacker Asian and look bad! :(

WHAT DEMONZ DO YOU HAVE? :O

askdfalsdnfasldfas

Andover's a silly school anyway. They're bad at tennis and George Bush graduated from there: that's all you need to know.

A LOT OF DEMONS.

Hecate, Python, Kartikeya, Lakshmi, Lugh, Seiryuu, Cu Chulainn, Kresnik, and Hariti. ):

No, just those four routes --- well, five, Daichi has two routes depending on some circumstances. I did the first Daichi route, sorryastrayamato'snext, now I'm doing Yamato, then Ronaldo, then Anguished one, and lastly, the last Daichi one.

Then why is Columbia listed as your top choice? Wow, I'm applying to all of those, maybe not UPenn, though.

Hah, I just met with my guidance counselor, and I hate her, but she doesn't know that. Public school guidance counselors. :/

Two extremes and three neutrals. Good to know.

Like Amane, Gin, Atsuro, and Naoya, I guess.

Is there a bad ending like Yuzu's?

Well, I love Columbia and everything about it. For some reason, it just happened to slipped my mind.

Ahaha, awwwh. ):