• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

27338030.jpg

Yay!

A Titania lookalike. ^^

I wouldn't mind that kind of skin. As long as I can stop seeing that stupid message that always shows up on the banner.

lol

Advertisements. xD

Your avy caught Runan's original design. They made his hair brown to avoid copyright infringement. =)

YES THEY CAN DAMNIT

YES THEY CAN

^This.

Awwwww negativity is no fun =[

I've only been taught that my entire life.

Since my mission now is to kill Marth.

<3 Jesus

Sweet Jesus. <33

Edited by アイネ

While I never posted in here at that time, I would definitely believe that since I would always see it getting new posts, with every refresh, way back when it was made =3

[10:11:52 PM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): so

[10:12:12 PM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): remember that couch on fire a while back?

[10:12:18 PM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): well... tonight I had to call 911 again

[10:12:30 PM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): on a burning bush about 2 feet from where the couch was back then

[10:12:30 PM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): on a burning bush about 2 feet from where the couch was back then

Interesting...

It frightened you.

It didn't frighten me =[

I just thought a lot of the conversation would be about FE4 and so I'd have nothing to add x3 Why I expected that in FFtF? I'm just too stupid~

The only threads I looked into were the FE7-10 threads, but mainly the FE 9-10 because those were the games that I knew most. I think for the most part they kept on topic? Maybe they were all about favourite/best characters or something. But I'm pretty sure that if they were keeping (for the most part) on topic then that's what killed them XD

Well that along with I wouldn't have wanted to read to catch up =3 I think the first time I looked in there was when it was somewhere between 50-100 pages... I think they were.... pic spamming? XDDDDD

oops blue

Edited by Freohr Datia

I managed uploading the Icons and Sprites from Fire Emblem Gaiden in FE Wiki.

Let's talk about me murdering you.

*Yikes for Roxas*

Where did that happened at?

Edited by King Marth 64

It didn't frighten me =[

I just thought a lot of the conversation would be about FE4 and so I'd have nothing to add x3 Why I expected that in FFtF? I'm just too stupid~

The only threads I looked into were the FE7-10 threads, but mainly the FE 9-10 because those were the games that I knew most. I think for the most part they kept on topic? Maybe they were all about favourite/best characters or something. But I'm pretty sure that if they were keeping (for the most part) on topic then that's what killed them XD

Well that along with I wouldn't have wanted to read to catch up =3 I think the first time I looked in there was when it was somewhere between 50-100 pages... I think they were.... pic spamming? XDDDDD

oops blue

Are you sure? I think Pilot might've been before he started posting here. There's no shame in it.

The other FE threads didn't really stay on topic, they were just silly copies that were unsuccessful because it was just a bad fad.

That's unnecessary. I didn't bother reading old pages to catch up.

Are you sure? I think Pilot might've been before he started posting here. There's no shame in it.

The other FE threads didn't really stay on topic, they were just silly copies that were unsuccessful because it was just a bad fad.

That's unnecessary. I didn't bother reading old pages to catch up.

Yeah I am =3 I guess I couldn't really be afraid if I didn't really look into the topic all that much.

Oh okay XD So then FE4 THREAD was the first topic made out of them all? I think by the time I was logged in there were already multiple topics and so I didn't know which came first, I just knew which one was the biggest XD

Well I guess in that sense I was kinda like NTG where I like to know what went on x3 But obviously by now I haven't tried reading everything~