• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Fury's fate can't get even more tragic than what happened in "Genealogy of Children Generation". Levin you bastard. ;___;

Wut happened? :<

She died a Mahnya death, protecting Silesia as its queen. After her death, Levin came back to Silesia and met his mother just to hand off the Holsety tome so Rahna can pass it to Sety. Rahna told him that Fury is dead and how she believed that Levin will come back even in her last breath. Levin's reaction? None. He merely told his mother that her son is no more and what left is just a wind.

I know it's Holsety and all, but still..... poor, poor Fury. ;__;

She died a Mahnya death, protecting Silesia as its queen. After her death, Levin came back to Silesia and met his mother just to hand off the Holsety tome so Rahna can pass it to Sety. Rahna told him that Fury is dead and how she believed that Levin will come back even in her last breath. Levin's reaction? None. He merely told his mother that her son is no more and what left is just a wind.

Holsety/10

Holsety/10

GODDAMN YOU HOLSETY

That's pretty sad... :<

Her children's (and mother-in-law's) reactions to her death are pretty heartbreaking. Especially Fee's. And if both Arthur and her are unpaired, they will have a talk that grant you instant lover points, pretty much like Levin/Fury in vanilla. Though obviously the scenario is different and goddammit the scripts are good I will admit that.

Oh yeah Fia can you send me the Genealogy of Children hack you're talking about please? I wanna tryyyyyy...

Eh, there is no patch yet. The maker is not done with his hack, the reason why I know this stuff is because he uploaded videos about this hack on Nico. And it's only up to Chapter 5. But if you want to watch, then here: playlist.

You're getting into that all of a sudden. xD

Fury's fate can't get even more tragic than what happened in "Genealogy of Children Generation". Levin you bastard. ;___;

Lust for power gets you to lose your mind. These things are the cause of Medith's revival. Julius is Medith by the way. Reincarnated. So in the first 5 Fire Emblems, yeah. The skills that Julius has is suitable for Medith and that the death quotes and sawing enemy's Str in half are the same. And this must be the Silesia hack.

Edited by アイネ

GODDAMN YOU HOLSETY

Her children's (and mother-in-law's) reactions to her death are pretty heartbreaking. Especially Fee's. And if both Arthur and her are unpaired, they will have a talk that grant you instant lover points, pretty much like Levin/Fury in vanilla. Though obviously the scenario is different and goddammit the scripts are good I will admit that.

I thought your Japanese had melted into oblivion

And this must be the Silesia hack.

lolwutno

It's an AU hack starring 2nd gen chars (and timeline Gran 776) with 1st gen plot.

I thought your Japanese had melted into oblivion

>_>

I'm forcing myself to read. I made some guesses sometimes or searching for the kanji on jisho, but overall the dialogues aren't that difficult...

>_>

I'm forcing myself to read. I made some guesses sometimes or searching for the kanji on jisho, but overall the dialogues aren't that difficult...

Learining Japanese is a MUST. In fact English, Japanese, Chinese, and Spanish are now dying languages to learn.

Edited by アイネ

w-whyyyy D:

just smile and accept it

Learining Japanese is a MUST. In fact English, Japanese, Chinese, and Spanish are now dying languages to learn.

i'd say what

but I'll just say ayanami

just smile and accept it

i'd say what

but I'll just say ayanami

Well...I know that nearly 35% of the Americans now knows Spanish. Many who study Japanese also wants to learn Chinese since they are allied countries. =) Japanese is a must for an interesting culture, Ongaku things, and for Japan only stuff. English, cuz even Japanese uses some of our barrier for foreign things. And many other languages uses our numerical system. Japan and China have interesting ways of thinking. Asians are most intelligent. ^^

Edited by アイネ