Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

So you finally admit that.

But that isn't new.

This thread is full of grumpy old men though.

^

Hey Dio, what do you think about the 1.03 IAS nerf + RMAH + lawsuits

Edited by TheEnd

Yup.

Which reminds me I still haven't finished Genealogy of Fala...

The hack is incomplete anyway. Half of chapter 9 up to the epilogue's dialogue isn't changed, but it seems they are planning to pick up this hack again.

The hack is incomplete anyway. Half of chapter 9 up to the epilogue's dialogue isn't changed, but it seems they are planning to pick up this hack again.

That doesn't matter to someone who can't read it anyways.

Hey Dio, what do you think about the 1.03 IAS nerf + RMAH + lawsuits

Didn't really inform myself the past few days. With how repetitive the game is, I don't think the RMAH is going to be very popular unless the PVP is that good.

IAS nerf was expected since Blizzard nerfs everything good first.

But TE is the leader. Or at least the mascot.

Only the eldest of the elders.

That doesn't matter to someone who can't read it anyways.

lol, then go ahead and play

Nah, I wouldn't work as a mascot.

You, on the other hand

... me? wha?

Didn't really inform myself the past few days. With how repetitive the game is, I don't think the RMAH is going to be very popular unless the PVP is that good.

IAS nerf was expected since Blizzard nerfs everything good first.

With the stories of people paying 250 bucks on stuff, I don't know.

And of course. Legendary buff? Pushed to a later release, and only affects new drops. IAS nerf? I'm surprised it wasn't done via hotfix, and it's retroactive.

Only the eldest of the elders.

Indeed, even because Bal doesn't seem to be one of the grumpies.

... me? wha?

Yes, you

With the stories of people paying 250 bucks on stuff, I don't know.

And of course. Legendary buff? Pushed to a later release, and only affects new drops. IAS nerf? I'm surprised it wasn't done via hotfix, and it's retroactive.

Only time will tell. The game is barely a month old, but I don't think it's going to last as long as its elder brothers.

As long as legendaries are buffed in time for PVP I think most will be happy.

I wonder what's next. People have been bitching about Act 4 inferno monsters hitting for 100k or so.

No, am not.

LMAO true

I say you are

oneechan

Only time will tell. The game is barely a month old, but I don't think it's going to last as long as its elder brothers.

As long as legendaries are buffed in time for PVP I think most will be happy.

I wonder what's next. People have been bitching about Act 4 inferno monsters hitting for 100k or so.

I think the game is going downhill, fast. It was flawed from start, and I don't think the dev team understands what makes it flawed.

I wonder how much time it'll be until the PVP is in, though. Paying for betatesting \o/

It's funny. They made Normal to Hell a walk in the park, and then Inferno is simply silly (act 2 onwards). What were they thinking?

I think the game is going downhill, fast. It was flawed from start, and I don't think the dev team understands what makes it flawed.

I wonder how much time it'll be until the PVP is in, though. Paying for betatesting \o/

It's funny. They made Normal to Hell a walk in the park, and then Inferno is simply silly (act 2 onwards). What were they thinking?

It shows it's not the same team. Watch as Torchlight 2 becomes a smash hit for a third of the price.

Not sure, but soon would be good considering vacations and more free time.

I wouldn't call it a walk in the park, but they really wanted us to die. They even said it themselves : our testers told us what difficulty was about right, then we doubled it because people would still be able to exploit it. Then the testers weren't able to finish it. LET'S RELEASE THAT!

Edited by Dio