FE4 THREAD

Fia

I once played a bit of Mass Effect. It was really cool, probably one of the few modern WRPGs that I could enjoy, but it was killing my computer so I had to uninstall it.

Maybe now that I have a new laptop, I could try playing the whole series.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

When I watched a playthrough I was stuck at Synthetic/Biologic and Absolute Destruction of Synthetics.

Ahh, turning a B-plot that was just resolved into the main conflict at the very last second.

I went with Destroy. Since it's not genetically raping every living creature in the galaxy and hey, if the Catalyst lied about you dying there, I can claim he lied about killing the Geth too. :awesome:

I once played a bit of Mass Effect. It was really cool, probably one of the few modern WRPGs that I could enjoy, but it was killing my computer so I had to uninstall it.

Maybe now that I have a new laptop, I could try playing the whole series.

Should do it. Yay getting a new computer right before getting the whole series instead of trying to play it on my sucky laptop \o/

Hi ALS. I guess Anna will be running the secret shops in Awakening? Or...

Awakening? I have no idea if there are secret shops. DoF? Nope.

Ahh, turning a B-plot that was just resolved into the main conflict at the very last second.

I went with Destroy. Since it's not genetically raping every living creature in the galaxy and hey, if the Catalyst lied about you dying there, I can claim he lied about killing the Geth too. :awesome:

At least you live if you choose destroy. Living is always a plus. Then again there's the problem of having like 80% of your insides being destroyed, but that's why we have stem cells yeah?

I'm a loser, I got ME2 for the PS3, the lag at times is terrible.

Edited by AstraLunaSol

At least you live if you choose destroy. Living is always a plus. Then again there's the problem of having like 80% of your insides being destroyed, but that's why we have stem cells yeah?

I'm a loser, I got ME2 for the PS3, the lag at times is terrible.

Catalyst is a Reaper.

He says what he has to to try to prevent you from choosing Destroy. No dead Geth (until ending DLC lol) and my robotics work just fine. And my team totally didn't completely abandon me at the end either, leading my two favorite characters to a slow death by starvation. :awesome:

Baaah.

Had played the end of it on 360, and it was lagging there too, at least during some the cutscenes.Played it on PC after and AHHHH GLORIOUS SMOOTHNESS

Catalyst is a Reaper.

He says what he has to to try to prevent you from choosing Destroy. No dead Geth (until ending DLC lol) and my robotics work just fine. And my team totally didn't completely abandon me at the end either, leading my two favorite characters to a slow death by starvation. :awesome:

Baaah.

Had played the end of it on 360, and it was lagging there too, at least during some the cutscenes.Played it on PC after and AHHHH GLORIOUS SMOOTHNESS

WELL I GUESS HE FAILED THEN.

The team randomly fleeing in space was so random.

Hey at least if they're a synthetic combination I think they don't need to eat?

I somehow have to get ME3 for the PC, even though I think now PS3/Xbox is cheaper now

WELL I GUESS HE FAILED THEN.

The team randomly fleeing in space was so random.

Hey at least if they're a synthetic combination I think they don't need to eat?

I somehow have to get ME3 for the PC, even though I think now PS3/Xbox is cheaper now

HE DID FAIL MISERABLY

Sure.

But now Joker's hat IS ALIVE AND WANTS REVENGE FOR NEVER BEING WASHED.

Either that or it's melded onto his face, in which case... Sorry, Tali, guess you'll never be able to take that suit off again.

At least Garrus won't have to worry, since he never takes that visor off anyways.

Should get 2 as well. 1 can be passed up for some parts. Misses some great moments (Conrad (The crazed fan) reappearing in 3. Ahh, him), but works.