• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Forever a loli. What will Ein do now.

@Loli charm: What no.

I'M NOT A LOLI.

I know I may be adorable but I am so not a loli. Oh ho ho.

I don't think she'll like this. :Knoll:

Edited by Charlie

there is no way the girl in that picture is as old as me.

I usually only remember this detail because my age happens to be in the middle of their (NTG and Vincent's) ages. You should wish her happy birthday some time in December.

Edited by Sirius

I usually only remember this detail because my age happens to be in the middle of their (NTG and Vincent's) ages. You should wish her happy birthday some time in December.

No.

No. She is not older.

No way.

I don't get it.

Who cares. She's adorable. X3

..........................................................................................................

What is it Datia?

Well.... the first set of periods is saying "it should be quite obvious..." Unless Ein is secretly a girl

The second... is saying "who cares" after being told she's 18/19 was pretty bad timing ^~^

Edited by Freohr Datia

Well.... the first set of periods is saying "it should be quite obvious..." Unless Ein is secretly a girl

The second... is saying "who cares" after being told she's 18/19 was pretty bad timing ^~^

W-What?!

Hahah.

*sigh*

He's saying "Yay compliments maybe I do have good luck!!!" ........... then knows that he never gets any from girls, so he still has bad luck ^~^ Pilot is quite the pessimist~ Otherwise he wouldn't say he has bad luck with every single little incident that occurs

Predi-I mean ".....................?"

In many cases it's not so little. I've seen people who have have much better occurrences than him but get discouraged much more easily.

Edited by Sirius

W-What?!

*sigh*

He's saying "Yay compliments maybe I do have good luck!!!" ........... then knows that he never gets any from girls, so he still has bad luck ^~^ Pilot is quite the pessimist~ Otherwise he wouldn't say he has bad luck with every single little incident that occurs

Predi-I mean ".....................?"