FE4 THREAD

Fia

Killing Floor, imaginary line placed 100 meters from our camping spot during a horde because you know you'll die if you do and the group will have less chance of survival.

I'd say it depends on multiple factors, but I can die if I go only 5 meters away too. Some of those stupid zombies can get me from behind.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

You're saying you'd find it kinky if someone dressed up as your favorite female anime character. Wanna share whom that would be?

Nope, not really. I will only say that they have to look good as the character and they have to be female. That last part should go without saying since I'm straight, but I know how you blackguards roll. :KnollRoll:

I believe... despite my stomach hurting, I was still able to read Mumu's mind.

You know... I noticed I had a minor nosebleed after I read that. It was just a coincidence.

Nope, not really. I will only say that they have to look good as the character and they have to be female. That last part should go without saying since I'm straight, but I know how you blackguards roll. :KnollRoll:

Actually I simply forgot to add that it would be a female cosplayer, but if you wanna assume I would imply that a male cosplayer would do the job as well then that's fine.

One man.

140 zombies.

And a thirst for revenge.

Dead man

Lack of music

Slow spawns

Edited by Sirius

That never stopped anyone.

Do it.

SHE IS USING HEIGHT AS A EUPHEMISM

Actually I simply forgot to add that it would be a female cosplayer, but if you wanna assume I would imply that a male cosplayer would do the job as well then that's fine.

I didn't say you specifically would do it, only that someone was likely to do so. :Knoll:

Edited by Charlie

Well that's the general idea of most things.

To be fair it's true in most cases.

Blazblue's dub was pretty good.

Luna's voice is horrible though both English and Japanese.

Edited by shadowofchaos