Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I caved and switched to Normal just for Tamamo, but screw it I'M FREE

the deed is done

No point in playing hard mode in part 2 - it isn't a challenge, it's simply cheap. No additional scenes, either.

So you've finished part 2? Do rant.

No point in playing hard mode in part 2 - it isn't a challenge, it's simply cheap. No additional scenes, either.

So you've finished part 2? Do rant.

[spoiler=things]You're probably right, but I was sure I was going to beat it like that anyway until

tamamo

Tamamo

fuggin Tamamo

literally spent like 3 days on her before deciding her damage output basically forced me to rely on a bunch of lucky misses, and that I could stand to fight the RNG no more. Now I appreciate the idea of giving the player some room to mess up with this kind of game a bit more. yes casual

Pretty boring rant material: it fulfilled expectations generally, basically succeeded the original well enough for me, if maybe with a bit fewer laughs than the first one. I also really liked (one of?) the new artists, the one who drew the Siren and Behemoth and stuff. aesthetically, not just for the "obvious reasons") I guess the side events seemed a bit less interesting, but that could just be the primacy effect talking.

The story continues to charm, aaaaaand I'm hype for part 3 I guess.

and yes Granberia owns

Main issue with the otherwise pretty good Spiderman movie:

SHAKY CAM. EVERYTHING NEEDS THE SHAKY CAM BECAUSE THAT SHOWS CHAOS. ALL BOW BEFORE THE SHAKY CAM.

Thanks Micheal Bay, goddamnit...

I loved Spiderman, and had no issues with the camera. If you want HORRIBLE SHAKY CAM go watch the Hunger Games.

There was this one movie about some kid destined to kill a dragon where the camera was extraordinarily shaky during the fight scenes. I swear it was like the cameraman was hyperventilating or something.

[spoiler=things]You're probably right, but I was sure I was going to beat it like that anyway until

tamamo

Tamamo

fuggin Tamamo

literally spent like 3 days on her before deciding her damage output basically forced me to rely on a bunch of lucky misses, and that I could stand to fight the RNG no more. Now I appreciate the idea of giving the player some room to mess up with this kind of game a bit more. yes casual

Pretty boring rant material: it fulfilled expectations generally, basically succeeded the original well enough for me, if maybe with a bit fewer laughs than the first one. I also really liked (one of?) the new artists, the one who drew the Siren and Behemoth and stuff. aesthetically, not just for the "obvious reasons") I guess the side events seemed a bit less interesting, but that could just be the primacy effect talking.

The story continues to charm, aaaaaand I'm hype for part 3 I guess.

and yes Granberia owns

Part 1 was more humor-focused, yes - but I absolutely didn't mind Luka being a badass in part 2. I find it unlikely that part 3 is going to top it, personally. Let's hope Torotoro gives us something interesting in Enrika, etc.

Come back when you scrubs wake up at 2am.

I did that for the last semester of high school when it became the best choice to balance not passing out in school and talking to Furet (timezones hng!) at the same time. Slept around 5-6pm.

Now I do 4am-12pm sleep, though for about 2-3 weeks I'll be on a 1-2 am to 7:30 am schedule due to going to art class.

Edited by Fat Bunny