FE4 THREAD

Fia

... 5%

Holy shit, that's even lower than Nanna's. No wonder I'm struggling here. ;___;

The good news is, I will get another Master Proof in Chapter 8. Either Nanna or Lara will get it. I'm leaning a bit on Lara, though perhaps Nanna will need it more...

Hahahaha. I'm pretty sure the Elite Sword got tweaked too. No +5 Defense bonus, S rank only and it's only 20 uses.

I know Nanna can promote into Queen (Baron essentially) and I think Master Knight if you go that way first.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

[spoiler=apparently charisma guy is on the trend here, this is the second girl he gets in less than a month]geeef.jpg

Hahahaha. I'm pretty sure the Elite Sword got tweaked too. No +5 Defense bonus, S rank only and it's only 20 uses.

I know Nanna can promote into Queen (Baron essentially) and I think Master Knight if you go that way first.

We will see that in chapter 9. Earth Sword gives Nanna +10DEF though, so maybe that's to cover her real low defense.

Yeah I have to make her a mage fighter first, which is actually what I'm planning to do. The magic boost will be needed to help Nanna's stats (her magic is also quite lacking).

cue tears...

I love how Dan happened to share THIS with me as well this morning.

[9:42:14 AM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): saving

[9:42:28 AM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): Main complaint: can't see her face

Time to get ready to go to EVO then.

Edited by shadowofchaos

There is an excessive heat advisory in effect today, and I get to spend 11 1/2 hours outside at work today. Woo.

>_>

I hate Ein's new avatar.

Bring it.

Pilot's final battle was a valiant one. He fought Miltank and was struck by attract. He nearly fell, but finally, he drew out magnitude 10 and critical'd Miltank.

Now, at the ripe level of 20, he can retire.

Pilot's final battle was a valiant one. He fought Miltank and was struck by attract. He nearly fell, but finally, he drew out magnitude 10 and critical'd Miltank.

*fist pump*

Oh, almost forgot about the Nuzlocke you were running.

I was checking Blume's readme and found something interesting. Not really sure if you still can recruit Eyrios, but his growth is listed in: he has 2% DEF growth. :awesome:

In English boy.

I hate Ein's new avatar.

"Not really. Just the usual."

At least it wasn't before bed. That'd definitely screw up your lucid mojo...

No it wouldn't. It would actually help.

Tales of Xillia might be getting localized.

Oh that.

*Still likes Saori Hayami voiced Leia no matter what even if I'm gonna "support localization" buy the English version*

At this point, honestly, it feels like the Tales of Series is losing its appeal to me.

I was checking Blume's readme and found something interesting. Not really sure if you still can recruit Eyrios, but his growth is listed in: he has 2% DEF growth. :awesome:

gee

Stop at-- ooh, a double whammy.