Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

No, that's Balcerzak.

No, seriously. Ask OVERTROLL.

Everytime they have played "The Black Knight Lives" on stream or on Skype call, my mom has appeared.

She is ALSO aware of her own theme song.

I know you're telling a lie, and I can even prove it.

Then do it, White Knight.

No, seriously. Ask OVERTROLL.

Everytime they have played "The Black Knight Lives" on stream or on Skype call, my mom has appeared.

That is hilarious.

Edited by Sirius

Then do it, White Knight.

Example 1:

I used to be a regular poster on GFAQs back in 2000. What does that say about me?

It explains your many attempts to deny your true feelings, as TheEnd has shown many times.

One cannot help but wonder how my original question has anything to do with feelings (undoubtedly for someone I shall not name just yet) whatsoever or how it invites such a response in any way at all.

Example 2:

Oh! Oh! What is MY avatar?! :awesome:

What you wished Tangerine would look like.

Again, one wonders how Tangerine is relevant to my avatar in any way at all or how I was "asking" for it. :Knoll:

Me and my brother were listening to the Star Wars soundtrack when my mom came in with an angry look on her face.

I was trying so hard not to laugh while my brother was failing at keeping a straight face while talking with her. She finally just went "WHAT is so FUNNY?"

Then we pointed out the fact that once she came in, the Imperial March started. Even she started laughing at it.

You didn't kill it, it slowly dies when I step in. It's like that with the IP chat too. I'm like a truckload of gray spilling over the black and white that went was going on, bringing everything to a halt.

Sirius the Grey Knight eh?

Everyone well almost in here is so self-degrading....

As for Mumu asking for the responses he gets I think a lot of it also has to do with his reactions.

Edited by Freohr Datia

Everyone well almost in here is so self-degrading....

This brought attention to the fact that I'm actually not putting myself down right now. How odd...

Edited by Zak defender of...

As for Mumu asking for the responses he gets I think a lot of it also has to do with his reactions.[/color]

You know what I think? I think it's time for you to have your hair ruffled. I haven't done that in a while.

*ruffleruffleruffle*