FE4 THREAD

Fia

I'm pretty sure I hate him more than he hates me. Probably because he's an asshole.

It looks to me that you really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really do not like assholes. Is this assumption correct, Ein?

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Assumptions are bad Freohr. Even though we all do it. :Knoll:

It appears to me that you really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really do not like it when people assume things yet assume all the time. Is this assumption correct, Ein?

It's the dead of night and you people still have the energy to make pages for me to read through? argh

In unrelated news, I started reading Saya no Uta up to the point where you can get the first ending. My reaction so far can be summarized in the wise words of my uncle:

Just what the fuck...have I been fucking?

Edited by Pride

Cthullu.

Which isn't much of a surprise you pansy.

Of course it's not, I may have avoided spoilers for this game, but that's a given. I just like quoting my uncle.

Well anyway I'll follow that up tomorrow

bonne nuit

In unrelated news, I started reading Saya no Uta up to the point where you can get the first ending. My reaction so far can be summarized in the wise words of my uncle:

Why did you remind me of this... ;__;

FE5Blume_00033.pngFE5Blume_00034.png

If only I went to B route instead, she would have Ryuuseiken as well...

Well, unless Arthur managed to use ThorHammer later, I'm a bit sure she is my best unit for now.

It's the dead of night and you people still have the energy to make pages for me to read through? argh

*looks up on VNDB*

Wut.

Chinese version on Nintendo DS.

WUT.

18+ VN on DS.

WUT.

Well considering how everything else in the world looks disgusting... and how she's the only one that's beautiful in the world.

Logic dictates that it's not going to end well if you cure yourself.

And considering it has certain elements in it in the tags, I'm not gonna read it. So you might as well put it in a spoiler tag and spoil me.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Why is her build so bleh.

Max build is 25, 15 isn't too bad. And her ultimate sword has 15 weight so it's enough.

So out of curiosity (and because Nanna is a pain to train), I decide to peek at 16B.

My reaction?

WTF FOG OF WAR

Thick forest + black screen = painful chapter

[spoiler=also this is hilarious]FE5Blume_00035.pngFE5Blume_00036.pngFE5Blume_00037.png