FE4 THREAD

Fia

Aw, sorry. I was just trying to have some fun. Here, let me give you a towel.

=D

But ice cold stuffs no are be fun at all ;~;

I didn't even say anything about Freohr.

Denial before there's even a statement about anything like that.

SUSPICIOUS.

I was talking about Freohr being fun. Then whatshisface chimed in, and I said he wasn't fun. Then you made your "in bed" comment.

^

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Laptops are only subpar if you're those kind of people who never leaves their mother's basement.

YOU MEAN LIKE ISAAC IN "THE BINDING OF ISAAC"

Ya that's what you mean.

Now THAT'S too much work.

Not performing the contents of the list, not writing the list, not reading the list, but having to go past that list is too much work.

Laptops are only subpar if you're those kind of people who never leaves their mother's basement.

I've been doing a lot of video recording of gameplay footage from emulators lately, since I recently applied for partnership on YouTube (I am still not one - yet). I have more options for what I can record than what most laptop users have.

That was quite the shot there.

I wonder if the shotgun spread hit TE and BLS as well?

Trent too, since he uses a desktop (that's more powerful than mine).

Ehhh...

If someone were dying in a certain way I don't think that what goes through there mind is going to be "at least I'm not dying by ______"

Actually once I thought I was doing something that was putting me at risk of death, and I did think "this seems like a nice way to die anyway" though I didn't think of bad ways to die in comparison. For a few minutes, I just kind of let it be, then I decided it might be better to do something about it, and I did.

(I might have been wrong, but at the time, I didn't know that, and what I was doing seems to be bad for your health.)

Well Severian we all know you're strange and you do it on purpose

Oh and I guess I gogo now

Ooh ooh and I should create a bouncing Vaporeon gif sometime to match my Flareon gif

Edited by Freohr Datia

But Freohr isn't fun in bed... or rather I should say I wouldn't know if she is or not BECAUSE I DO NOT HAVE THOSE SORTS OF INTENTIONS!!!!

Goddammit Mumu

G'night Fia =o 2 am used to be a late time to sleep for me ;~;

Well, it's hard for me to sleep later than 2AM now, when you have to work 5 hours later.

PLEASE BE GENTLE

/offhand pat

oh lol

*pouts*

I'd rather be hot than freezing =3

Since Flareon doesn't like water. =P

I've been doing a lot of video recording of gameplay footage from emulators lately, since I recently applied for partnership on YouTube (I am still not one - yet). I have more options for what I can record than what most laptop users have.

Trent too, since he uses a desktop (that's more powerful than mine).

If you do become one, your going to get commercials in your vids before they can start. =)

Edited by アイネ

SMG2?

Oh no. It was some random anime I saw in the shops and I thought "I never heard of this Tatami Galaxy but it looks interesting but I dunno".

>Freohr's odd hair strands

Hmmm sometimes I find the odd shiny strand as well. Like, white? Or maybe it's not as white as I think it is. I'll have to look carefully next time...