• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

teehee

Thread~

Awww I musta been sleepy x3

Either that or this thread title puts that in my mind way too often! =o

Oh and I don't know Paris either

Edited by Freohr Datia

Because instead of using the spoiler for the purpose of hiding a large picture, I used it to hide a spoiler, since the link is a minor spoiler.

Ohhh I didn't know it was since I didn't even know what it was =3

D'awe but Ayanami is a nice lady. :(

23466182m.jpg

Thanks. =)

Alm must have a huge schlong if he needs armor like that.

=3

ANd Hiiii, Frehr. ^o^

Flareon's fur is soft to pet when it is not angry. =3

Edited by アイネ

Hi Ayanami

FluffyFlaryFluffyFlaryFluffyFlaryFluffyFlaryFluffyFlaryFluffyFlaryFluffyFlaryFluffyFlaryFluffyFlaryFluffyFlary

Edited by Freohr Datia

I'm surprised that Ike now in the DLC works is now going Fulgore from Killer Instinct, being like a Zealot in Starcraft, being like Xane.

Edited by アイネ

To whom it may concern, I may have a LoGH soon.

It's in a spoiler and it's a link. One wouldn't figure I'd go to the trouble of hiding a link if it wasn't a spoiler, but I guess you did..?

I dunno about that, but common courtesy (and sense) also dictates that you say what you're spoiling, since most (all?) wouldn't know.

Not that it matters to me, I don't even know what it was you were spoiling, but I just thought I'd say.

I dunno about that, but common courtesy (and sense) also dictates that you say what you're spoiling, since most (all?) wouldn't know.

Oh, I understand it was courtesy, and that it might hold merit to call it a spoiler. But just as you deem that common sense, it would be common sense to assume the link was a spoiler, considering there's no other reason a link would be in a spoiler.

What I'm trying to say is that there isn't really an alternative possible reason for putting a link in a spoiler.

Unless you have my mind. My mind is horrible ;A; You should know this by now

My mind was assuming you forgot to use image tags

My mind was assuming you forgot to use image tags

Nah, that's not possible either, because it's not possible to post images of gyazo. All they let you do is link.

To your credit, you probably didn't know that.

Edited by Lux Aeterna

Nah, that's not possible either, because it's not possible to post images of gyazo. All they let you do is link.

To your credit, you probably didn't know that.

Yeah I never used gyazo... =[

Oh, I understand it was courtesy, and that it might hold merit to call it a spoiler. But just as you deem that common sense, it would be common sense to assume the link was a spoiler, considering there's no other reason a link would be in a spoiler.

Well, putting a link in spoilers doesn't make as much sense, unless looking at the link itself is a spoiler. Generally, spoiler tags are so you don't see spoilers accidentally. A nondescript link like that being in a spoiler tag kind of...defeats its purpose. A cooler way would be to put it in url tags and have it say it's a spoiler for something.