• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

8D

Also this twist could be interesting. The only ones I could see using it though are Boogie and Dan. Willie & Frank on same team? :o

Everyone wants Shane. 8D

I think that trading could make the traded player pissed off though at the tradee, making the tradee's team a target. Also safety is pretty important. Then again Boogie doesn't really need it for the moment what with Frank as HoH.

They're still on the same team now, because they're forced to be, pretty much. A lot of the time though, I like to think what I would do. Maybe when I'm older I'll move to the states and apply for Big Brother. Canadian reality TV clones are always worse than the originals. :U

Absolutely. I mean, Boogie is already considered to be a douche by most of the houseguests (even though that somehow blew over pretty fast...), if he trades Ian he'll be an even bigger target when/if he enters to play.

Ian seems to fluctuate between being annoying/creepy as all hell and being really fun and entertaining.

If I enter. I have many ideas on what to do with my life, there's just so many things to do!

That was pretty strange. Other players seemed to enjoy it though. Boogie, not so much,

Yeah. Though, the last thing I want is a repeat of last season, even if it did make me like Rachel, the newbies thing was so stupid.

Last season the entire premise was NEWBIE POWER vs VETERAN POWER and the vets pretty much wiped the floor with the newbies except Porsche. Rachel won, and actually was a good player, and entertaining too.

I liked Dominic. Shame he went because of Danielle. Yeah, Jeff left Jordan behind when he was evicted. I wasn't complaining, after Jeff was warned for homophobic ranting.

Lost my password. And the answer to my old security questions.

Granted I haven't used it since 2006....

paypal blows chunks

Oh, and Kara leaving means Dan's down to his last player already...

haha what a nub

thats too bad though i never like to see the hot ones go but frank seems like a pretty cool guy who kills aliens and doesnt afraid of willie

A lot of the time though, I like to think what I would do. Maybe when I'm older I'll move to the states and apply for Big Brother. Canadian reality TV clones are always worse than the originals. :U

True, but I doubt you would have a chance in the US. They probably have a huge ass waiting list or just too many people applying already.

Edited by Agile Tit-Tyrant

In other news, I got my new copy of Seisen earlier today. It's in remarkably good condition. The seller even went so far as to shrink wrap the box. I almost don't want to open it, but I'm going to have to sooner or later.

I got no idea about the frame data. All I know is to keep it red, you tap dash when he lands after his hirentotsu when his knee bends.

bleh

I should buy BBCS:EX and practice with Rags and Plat again.