• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Abandon your loliconness (or at least reduce it by a lot), then we can talk.

You actually thought I was serious about that?

Geez, when will you ever learn?

What about my love for adorable tiny fuzzy and fluffy things?

And yes. Everything should be taken cerealsly on the webz. When will YOU ever learn?

Oh hey regular volleyball. I lile beach volleyball more but this can suffice considering beach is over now that it's getting dark. Nevermind, Beach volleyball resumes soon. In the dark? Cool.

Edited by Knuckles

I went on the stream at 11AM trying to watch Judo. They showed something not judo. I am not amused.

Unless they mean 11 AM british time in which...welp. Seems like the sports I have an interest in watching doesn't like being shown at the same time that I'm awake.

Edited by Zhuge Liang

I haven't seen Judo yet. Is that today? AFAIK, today is Boxing, Rowing, Archery, Shooting, Volleyball, Beach Volleyball, Gymnastics, Swimming, Soccer and Basketball. Who knows though, I can't see everything. It's hard to know, only 4 channels play Olympics a day here.

Edited by Knuckles

He will never learn.

You're right. How did I forget? /slaps himself

What about my love for adorable tiny fuzzy and fluffy things?

For someone who claims to be manly, you sure are obsessed with them.

And yes. Everything should be taken cerealsly on the webz. When will YOU ever learn?

You're not even trying anymore?

I guess I won.

I haven't seen Judo yet. Is that today? AFAIK, today is Boxing, Rowing, Archery, Shooting, Volleyball, Beach Volleyball, Gymnastics, Swimming, Soccer and Basketball. Who knows though, I can't see everything. It's hard to know, only 4 channels play Olympics a day here.

http://espn.go.com/olympics/summer/2012/schedule/_/sport/26 well I was linked a schedule

but I don't even have TV so I have to rely on streams

I am also interested in boxing. And archery. And Taekwondo but I guess I'm too late for the first two?

You said female armor and the idea of female armor that is actually armor is a foreign concept to me. :Knoll:

Teehee. Just wear a sleeping Larvesta and you're good. Just mind the INTENSE HEAT.

If you're saying you don't even know what barioth female armour looks like.... you made a good guess =3

But there are some in this game that actually look like armour (though still some of those would be fanservicey but they still look like armour), you're just playing/watching all the wrong stuff

[spoiler=I guess I won't post any more than just these]

78357454405848926678.png

55208823787261024846.png

01912156558076275776.png

81624118321432809335.png

61572692039612636973.png

05506260722490222777.png

72456861811080203556.png

73931886103564561415.png

70922843360957155821.png

73901475167465452894.png

59068401932695579021.png

http://espn.go.com/olympics/summer/2012/schedule/_/sport/26 well I was linked a schedule

but I don't even have TV so I have to rely on streams

I am also interested in boxing. And archery. And Taekwondo but I guess I'm too late for the first two?

I will have to look at that, it'll be helpful.

Boxing was just preliminaries. There's a lot to go there. I do think Archery is over though.

You're right. How did I forget? /slaps himself

For someone who claims to be manly, you sure are obsessed with them.

You're not even trying anymore?

I guess I won.

teehee

Your notion of manliness is dumb and contrived.

And no you haven't won or lost. Stop being dumb.

I heard someone mention manliness/classiness, so here I am.

In unrelated news, new Batman movie was cool I guess, but now that Batman Beyond is done downloading it's time to see if these nostalgia goggles have made the show better in my memory than in reality. With an endless bag of pretzels and ever-flowing cup of fruit punch, it should be a pleasant afternoon.