FE4 THREAD

Fia

lol

Try getting a gold medal in Frigid Fjords, man. That thing took me hours. So few beads all over the stage, so you have to get a lot of them and yet you have to get first place too to get even more beads. It was painful.

I don't own the game. Meanwhile, my friend's Wii can't even read discs anymore and he only keeps it for the various VC games he bought.

Good times, like the one time I did a 100% run of Super Mario 64 in one sitting right in front of him.

Edited by Dio

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't own the game. Meanwhile, my friend's Wii can't even read discs anymore and he only keeps it for the various VC games he bought.

Damn, I wanted to see how you'd handle it.

Come over and play it at my place.

Good times, like the one time I did a 100% run of Super Mario 64 in one sitting right in front of him.

That's insane.

Damn, I wanted to see how you'd handle it.

Come over and play it at my place.

That's insane.

Likely taking it really slowly.

I WISH

Wasn't too bad. I wish I didn't die so often (about 10 times total, but my first 2 deaths came at the very same spot trying to get a red coin in Bowser in the Dark World).

I do recommend Pandora's Tower though which, despite having graphic bugs, is the most enjoyable of the lot. It is kind of like Shadow of the Colossus with dating sim elements with a girl turning into a monster (that description should at least pique Balcerzak's interest?).

It piqued my interest.

Maybe I should try hacking my Wii again, it's supposed to be braindead easy but somehow I couldn't do it the last time I tried. Well no time like th-

oh wait

SOMEONE in my house lost my wiimote thats why I haven't touched the thing

myah

The bad girl thing.

Well, I did say I'd remove it after one episode... So how are those cables repairs going?

I know... Those cable repairs are going terrible. Or rather, they're not going at all. I haven't done anything about it yet. What's putting me off is that I don't know what kind of people to call up. :(: So I haven't started at all.

Oh, and I should probably say what I've been doing, because you people obviously don't care.

We're tsunderes and don't like to express our yearning and longing for you.

Urgh. So NTG said she found one of my year old tutorials.

Custom Battle Frame Tutorial on... bwdyeti's forum, I think? It was an archived version.

And I found some chatlogs between you and Ryrumeli where he(?) was teaching you about TSA and stuff

Edited by MagikruiserGirl

I'm not.

Oh, okay.

OH I FORGOT TO SAY @Marthur you don't like Xenoblade? Oh well, I didn't play it myself so I don't actually know what it's like. You mean the story? Music is awesome

It piqued my interest.

Maybe I should try hacking my Wii again, it's supposed to be braindead easy but somehow I couldn't do it the last time I tried. Well no time like th-

oh wait

SOMEONE in my house lost my wiimote thats why I haven't touched the thing

myah

Good.

I wouldn't call it braindead easy (I followed a walkthrough and still had some problems [such as my wii refusing to connect to the internet for some reason]), but yeah, just look it up again?

Well time for you to go buy a new one then.

Also, maybe you missed it but, just give me a sign if you wanna play LB2.

Were the bullies picking on you, Freohr?

Last time I checked, you were the one bullying Freohr.

I know... Those cable repairs are going terrible. Or rather, they're not going at all. I haven't done anything about it yet. What's putting me off is that I don't know what kind of people to call up. :(: So I haven't started at all.

We're tsunderes and don't like to express our yearning and longing for you.

That's too bad.

lol

OH I FORGOT TO SAY @Marthur you don't like Xenoblade? Oh well, I didn't play it myself so I don't actually know what it's like. You mean the story? Music is awesome

Yeah... the music is maybe its only redeeming factor.

The gameplay basically just consists of waiting for buttons to light up and then press them. It's kinda brainless.

And I'm 30 hours into the game and I'm laughing at the plot because it likes to stress that the main character is pure, despite his only motivation being vengeance (and that's pretty much the only motivation the other characters have too). And right now, the plot hasn't moved one bit in 30 frigging hours. The main problem being that the characters have no idea where they are going. They're just following the MC's visions and that's it.

Also I'm usually not a graphic whore, but while the landscapes look pretty good, it's pretty clear they aren't that great when you look at those closely. The characters' models and textures are especially bad, and don't even get me started on the animations... ahahah. I've had so much laughs from those.

Edited by Marthur

Actually, I should clarify. Srs (among others) has labeled me as a white knight in the past. In reality I am the Dark Knight.