• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

*shines Flareohr even more*

Super shiny! ^__^

Flareon look brownish when they're shiny =3

I bumped my elbow into a door this morning when I had to get the phone in the loft. Ouch.

Owie ;~;

Did anyone else watch the meteor shower?~~~~

Apart from freezing, and being crammed in a car with four other smelly contemporaries, and the bugs it was enjoyable, I saw lots, and one was so big it made a crackling sound. NewYearsEmoticon.gif

Apart from freezing, and being crammed in a car with four other smelly contemporaries, and the bugs it was enjoyable, I saw lots, and one was so big it made a crackling sound. NewYearsEmoticon.gif

I have =D

We were sitting outside and it was pretty cold out there too x3 Once me and my brother and dad went to some soda machines to get drinks and at that time my other two brothers stayed to watch the meteors and they said they saw a super bright one so they might've seen that one too =o It kinda depends when you saw it I suppose... Because there was also one my dad saw a big one when we were riding back home and he said it was pretty big, so we wouldn't have heard it =o

But that's so cool that you got to hear it!!! =D

What's this about a meteor shower, now?

In unrelated news, driving home on a saturday night from long beach? Not the business.

Accidents everywhere for like the first half hour on the road, flares and police pulling round robins

ugh

In unrelated news, driving home on a saturday night from long beach? Not the business.

Accidents everywhere for like the first half hour on the road, flares and police pulling round robins

ugh

Sounds like fun.

Although I recall one of my friend's driving now... I do not like it when he takes us to places since he drives like a maniac.

Sounds like fun.

Although I recall one of my friend's driving now... I do not like it when he takes us to places since he drives like a maniac.

Yeah. Great. Fun.

I don't mind riding with someone driving like a maniac as long as they know what they're doing. It's when people do stupid stuff for the sake of doing stupid stuff that I get scared being in the car with them.

Edited by Pride

I have =D

We were sitting outside and it was pretty cold out there too x3 Once me and my brother and dad went to some soda machines to get drinks and at that time my other two brothers stayed to watch the meteors and they said they saw a super bright one so they might've seen that one too =o It kinda depends when you saw it I suppose... Because there was also one my dad saw a big one when we were riding back home and he said it was pretty big, so we wouldn't have heard it =o

But that's so cool that you got to hear it!!! =D

We were out for only about an hour and a half, so probably around 1am (EST) is when all the crazy meteors started coming. Apart from the really big one, I liked the red ones. It seemed that they were in three colours of red, green and blue =o One also appeared the minute I got out of the car, which was a good sign for a good night, I suppose. I am so happy that it wasn't cloudy, the Perseid is my favourite meteor shower, I try to go to it every year I'm nerdy like that. xP

ugh

It's Perseids meteor shower =3 It lasts 11th-13th I think they said.

We were out for only about an hour and a half, so probably around 1am (EST) is when all the crazy meteors started coming. Apart from the really big one, I liked the red ones. It seemed that they were in three colours of red, green and blue =o One also appeared the minute I got out of the car, which was a good sign for a good night, I suppose. I am so happy that it wasn't cloudy, the Perseid is my favourite meteor shower, I try to go to it every year I'm nerdy like that. xP

Darn we left before that time. We were sitting next to a super drained beach XD Idk if it was drained because they wanted it to, or because of the drought...

I wonder if I can just go out my backyard and see any right now =o I never saw any multicoloured ones (though the big one my two other brothers got to see they said looked like it turned into a yellowish colour)

Was the meteor showers was shown tonight? mellow.gif

I went outside and within the first 1-2 minutes saw 3 of the meteors. Not much after that though but it could be because the house was blocking half of the sky and I was too lazy to leave the porch x3