FE4 THREAD

Fia

Hi NTG. *cuddles*

*cuddle'd and cuddles*

That's super expensive. Was it worth it?

It was 3 dishes: lobster, prawns and an octopus salad. Me and my friend shared it. Is that worth it? It is seafood. The food was okay :< I don't know if it's the restaurant or my high expectations for seafood (like chinese seafood oh yeaaaaah) and the food was kinda cold. Do they normally eat seafood like that? And the waiter who served us kept trying to make us order fish+pasta instead but we were like "we wanna eat seafood in Venice!!!!" so all in all the restaurant was awkward. And it was right next to the Grand Canal so it probably might've been more expensive than usual.

But, like, we found this other place which did a set menu (2 dishes 1 dessert) for 18 euros, so that was good. So me and my friend ordered that each.

You don't go to Italy to eat Mc Donald's

Though I'd be tempted by a Royale with cheese in Paris.

Haha apparently there was a McDonalds in Venice (according to our travel guide) but yes that would only have been lastlastlastlastlastlast resort.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

.... Pilot's.... luck?...

[16:56:27] FreohrDatia that darn first slugma I encountered died in one hit from a flamethrower and ever since then I haven't found another

(Slugma ~lvl 27, flamethrower from Typhlosion at lvl 55)

[16:59:52] FreohrDatia SLUGMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

[17:00:04] FreohrDatia surely a fire spin won't kill you!!

[17:00:12] Nightmarre lol

[17:00:45] FreohrDatia Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

[17:01:07] FreohrDatia Sluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

(^that one was actually my own fault for being impatient in waiting for a fire spin when I found out all the moves my Entei had were attacks and I thought since he was lvl 40....)

[17:09:04] FreohrDatia why are all the slugma girls?

[17:09:20] FreohrDatia BAD CRITICAL HIT

[17:09:22] FreohrDatia BAD

[17:09:50] FreohrDatia PILOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

Silly girl. I'd never seen someone get worked up over, of all things, a Slugma....

Silly girl. I'd never seen someone get worked up over, of all things, a Slugma....

Do you have any idea about the tiniest things you get worked up over?

Seriously.

Well

At first I wanted one because I'm hatching a bunchies of eggs

But

Then I saw its sprite in this game.... and.... AND....!!

IT'S SO ADORABLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

AND I LOVE THE LITTLE FIERY... HORNS OR WHATEVER THEY ARE

I GAINED YET ANOTHER FAVOURITE POKEMON THAT IS FIRE TYPE =D

Well

At first I wanted one because I'm hatching a bunchies of eggs

But

Then I saw its sprite in this game.... and.... AND....!!

IT'S SO ADORABLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

AND I LOVE THE LITTLE FIERY... HORNS OR WHATEVER THEY ARE

I GAINED YET ANOTHER FAVOURITE POKEMON THAT IS FIRE TYPE =D

You and NTG just might be even sillier than [Pamela]...

There are some very big differences between the two. In mythology, Lamia is the name of a specific, singular demon, whereas Naga is a class of deities. Lamia is also know for eating children, but the Naga show no such inclination that I am aware of. Lamia isn't always said to have the tail of a serpent (in fact, she is almost always portrayed as a normal woman in classic artwork) while the Naga are always depicted as at least partially serpentine.