FE4 THREAD

Fia

So I'm at Chapter 12 of The Last Promise.

So far to be honest, I'm loving this hack. Normal mode difficulty is a nice challenge without being too blatantly unfair. The story and dialogue, while somewhat cheesy, is pretty good for a fan game. That whole attack the weak point for massive damage thing was pretty dumb, but it's the only thing of it's kind I've seen so far. At some points characters just randomly appear to join your party without you learning jack shit about them. I realize Fire Emblem works that way sometimes but it just feels silly here. Maybe when I get supports it'll flesh out a bit more.

But the absolute best thing is the music. I can tell this guy really put in a ton of effort for the music and the soundtrack fits perfectly. Hearing remixes of some of my favorite battle themes done in a Fire Emblem style is just amazing. I'd recommend this to anyone whose interested in playing a good, story based hack. It's right up there with Elibian Nights in my opinion.

I'm not registering an account on Serenes because I'm not gay but if you read this Blazer, good shit.

Am I gay? ;_;

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

*sees event down at bottom*

First thing it looks like is TheEnd

*reads*

Wait a sec...

*checks TheEnd's profile* Awwww~

Okee so now I know 6 days in advance x3 Although I guess it may as well be 5 days by now.

Edited by Freohr Datia

Those events makes no sense to me.

Probably because most of them are in-jokes.

Also.

/tacklehugsFreohr

Inside jokes are so much fun =D

IKSDBFVMGXHFVLOAIUERHPGIUWRGUYWIOQRJDFKMGBVSLDFHOWIUERGHKJDFSHBVLNBGFVOWIERHGPWIHLSKJDFBVLSKERHGLWURGOSDFNVHXCNVBASDFKGHOARHGOWUTRHGKJSBGKBFGVOQIURHGKJLXHBFVLSGNBOWIUGHRWKJH

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ein, what was your opinion of Strange Journey?

It's pretty good. A nice departure from the norm. Why do you ask Balman?

Hi saskman.

Edited by Ein