• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

My stepmother was kind enough to let me use the Jeep she's been driving for a while now (she has a car of her own, but for some reason my father bought a Jeep, and that's what she has been driving for a few months). I hate driving the Jeep because it is a much bumpier ride than my Buick despite being considerably newer. I also noticed the check engine light was on when I left work tonight. Huzzah. :Knoll:

This isn't one of my "issues". I applied for a job several months ago, and I was led to believe that I had gotten it. I was recently informed that there was a misunderstanding, and I did not get it. Basically I spent a couple months thinking that I was going to get a job that I could live on. I turned down several job opportunities that had come my way thinking that it would be pointless to pursue them if I'm going to start another job in just a month.

None of you can understand the level of disappointment I'm feeling right now. The problems with my car are just an extra slap in the face compared to that.

This isn't one of my "issues". I applied for a job several months ago, and I was led to believe that I had gotten it. I was recently informed that there was a misunderstanding, and I did not get it. Basically I spent a couple months thinking that I was going to get a job that I could live on. I turned down several job opportunities that had come my way thinking that it would be pointless to pursue them if I'm going to start another job in just a month.

None of you can understand the level of disappointment I'm feeling right now. The problems with my car are just an extra slap in the face compared to that.

Well that kind of sucks. A lot. Are you at least employed at the moment? >_>

Stop pushing me towards my waifu. I'll go to sleep when she calls for me.

wha

Olivia is your new waifu? I wonder if Nini has yandere tendencies...

Well that kind of sucks. A lot. Are you at least employed at the moment? >_>

I am employed. I don't make enough money to get my own place, though.