FE4 THREAD

Fia

Flareon's stats and movepool was changed a lot in BB/VW.

Perhaps if you try that one or the sequel in the work, but then again it still feels like an inferior Darmanitan.

BB/VW has been in my "to play" list for a while - in fact, I would have been playing it right now if not for White 2. But now, I'll need to cycle through 5 or 6 other games before I try it

It's what I do best.

Actually, dying is what you do best

Are you ready, Nini

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

BB/VW has been in my "to play" list for a while - in fact, I would have been playing it right now if not for White 2. But now, I'll need to cycle through 5 or 6 other games before I try it

With a sequel in the works, I wonder if you'll even bother.

Drayano probably saw a few mons that didn't get some tutor moves and added those to their roster, such as Drill Run Escavalier or Fire/Thunder Punch Haxorus, among other things. There's some level 105 Pokémon to beat too. Sounds promising.

Edited by Dio

With a sequel in the works, I wonder if you'll even bother.

Drayano probably saw a few mons that didn't get some tutor moves and added those to their roster, such as Drill Run Escavalier or Fire/Thunder Punch Haxorus, among other things. There's some level 105 Pokémon to beat too. Sounds promising.

Considering how much time it'll take until I play a DS game again, yeah, chances are I'll be playing BB/VW2 indeed.

Even because as far as I've seen, White 2 is better than White 1 anyway.

*huggy* x3 It made me giggle~

*huggy'd* I am glad x3

I lol'd X3

I am very glad x3

since we're already discussing drinking fluids from other people, allow me to pose a question that was recently asked of me

The question is, supposing we took some bum off the street who had been there for quite some time, real mangy character, stuck him in a bathtub and let him clean himself real good for a couple of hours

then told you that we'd set you up with a one-time lovemaking session with anyone of your choice

in exchange for drinking all the water from that bum's bath

would ya do it?

Nah

Would you, Pride?

P3/4 are good games.

Right NTG, you were the one who suggested I played them after all

Both of them

So what

Edited by NomadicTrooperWoman

since we're already discussing drinking fluids from other people, allow me to pose a question that was recently asked of me

The question is, supposing we took some bum off the street who had been there for quite some time, real mangy character, stuck him in a bathtub and let him clean himself real good for a couple of hours

then told you that we'd set you up with a one-time lovemaking session with anyone of your choice

in exchange for drinking all the water from that bum's bath

would ya do it?

Naw man, I ain't lookin' for no lovemakin', so I wouldn't drink that. Now, if you had suggested world domination or something like that...that is true love we're makin'.

It's amazing how unreliable and short-lived these proxies are

Welcome to me a few years ago. The me of now...doesn't even have proxies to rely on! \o/

>You can't enter this elevator. We're testing its capacity, and it's full right now!

White 2 keeps throwing this stuff at me

"The gym leader's on the can. He told me not to let anyone in until he's done."

Waiting for something like that.

Edited by Zak defender of...

It's okay Flareohr

You're lv55 and I'm counting on you for this gym, since Mumu's Ice Punch isn't good enough to one-hit single-type dragons

That doesn't have to do with stupid elevator thingies though =o

At least you're the one counting!!! =D I can't count to 0 like everybody else can ;A;

That doesn't have to do with stupid elevator thingies though =o

At least you're the one counting!!! =D I can't count to 0 like everybody else can ;A;

That test is likely to end the moment I beat this gym, though

Silly punny Flareohr

Good thing Dragon Tail has negative priority. Freohr shouldn't be butchered much.

Damage taken: 70 of 170

Source: Rough Skin

7 levels over Shaga's Drayden's best mon. Not a fair battle, etc.