FE4 THREAD

Fia

Implying he never was.

In other news: Bill Nye, the Science Guy, has gotten more awesome than ever.

Try again.

Scratch that, let me try again:

Bill Nye, the Science Guy, has gotten more awesome than he was before.

Edited by BLS

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

lol

[spoiler=Rurouni Kenshin Shin Kyoto Hen part 2]shishio.jpg

The fuck

ninjascroll5.jpg

Jubei can rip him a new one.

Jubei Yagyu is sooo kawaiiiiii and powerful. <3

Edited by ポーラ

I guess Team Plasma is too evil to be in the TV show after all. I was looking forward to seeing N in it. I've just found out that Team Plasma isn't in the anime. It actually shows Team Rocket doing all of the work with Jessie and James being alot more informative and ACTUALLY using their heads for once. Geez...they could have done this since the very beginning. Then Ash and Co would be in alot of trouble and would be alot more harder to handle them. Glad that their stupid, or wthey'd be in alot more trouble than what had happened up to this point in the TV show is all I'm sayin. =) Because they don't use their heads at all before planning things.

Edited by ポーラ

I guess Team Plazma is too evil to be in the TV show after all. I was looking forward to seeing N in it. I've just found out that Team Plazma isn't in the anime. It actually shows Team Rocket doing all of the work with Jessie and James being alot more informative and ACTUALLY using their heads for once. Geez they could have done this since the very beginning. Then Ash and Co would be in alot of trouble and would be alot more harder to handle them. Glad that their stupid, or we'd be in trouble is all I'm sayin. =)

Spoken like someone who hasn't watched "Do I Hear a Ralts?". Team Rocket pestered Ash and company for most of that episode.

"Do I Hear a Ralts?". Team Rocket pestered Ash and company for most of that episode.

That has to be in season 15 I believe.

EDIT: I've also seen Bianca in it too. She's one hyperactive girl. x.x

Haven't seen Cheron yet. Looking forward too. Since he's mirrored like me personality wise. Iris and Cilan are the new people traveling with Ash. Haven't seen Elesa yet. She's another character that I'm looking forward to see along with Shauntel and Caitlin. =)

Edited by ポーラ

I've also seen Professor Juniper and Dr.Fennel resserect an Arehops. They've made their apperances already. =)

That was truely an episode to behold.

Happyface

[spoiler=modeeeelllll]35869533003028100662.png

[spoiler=normal zoomy]Couldn't get very good colour blocks for this ;~;

58797789515371489604.png

[spoiler=zoomed out with the magic of Paint]It looks... a little ugly like this =[

48674476937420717888.png

Edited by Freohr Datia