FE4 THREAD

Fia

You should meet Sariya.

Actually don't. I wouldn't your pretty face to get scarred. By me.

teehee~

DOHOHO~

Nini's definitely gonna go Sariya on your ass tonight~

Tee hee.

You have a thing for Saria. =)

Some to get u started.

27471650.jpg

28207289p3.jpg

28444109m.png

27778642.png

27936251.jpg

27555631p0.jpg

27152926.png

27259931m.jpg

27211070p2.jpg

26991284m.jpg

26849674p1.jpg

26793045m.jpg

26797460.png

27091477p0.jpg

Buying FE13 influenced my dream. Hahahahaha.

Going for Olivia now.

Yay! A two/multi timer. =3

Username history check. Its not hard. :P: (and i never posted at FESS. Ever.)

And is that so? I was not aware of that. Nearly forum i go to has a theoretical page cap before things get too heavy.

This thread has been going on since...like the dawn of time. Its kinda cool.

Your Florina the Soren/Giygas fan luver. ello. ^o^

Edited by ポーラ

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

And Saria is possibly the best mage that I've ever used in Strategy/RPG franchises.

Gets buttloads of Def+Nosferatu makes her almost unkillable. ^.^

Edited by ポーラ

:dry: Am i the only one who absolutely hates that girl's costume? its so....ewwwww.

Of course not xb

I feel sorry for her how it seems some only like her for her outfit but it's not like she's a real person so I don't really have a need to feel sorry for her... XD

Of course not xb

I feel sorry for her how it seems some only like her for her outfit but it's not like she's a real person so I don't really have a need to feel sorry for her... XD

Well...she gets bad luck though and worser dodge. Probably, because of her sour attitude/wanting to bring out the anger in people. Not like she really needs them Goddess Icons with her awesomenauce defenses.

Edited by ポーラ

I'm gonna be sad if my Yagrush deals more damage than the Dragonbane I'm working on.

I dunno. FE13 is all kinds of crazy from I've seen so far so some stat issues don't seem like too much of an issue unless you're playing on the harder difficulties.

So shes Soren only as a dark magic user, female, and with a gross outfit. Gotcha. I might dig her character but goddamn that outfit is....

1269036483113.gif

She's like Asellus the devil in Saga Frontier only Saria isn't nice. x.x As for Saria's case, it's as if she's possessed by the devil. And I love her personality more than anyone else in the game. My kind of character. She would likely scare Soren to hell.

Edited by ポーラ

Clearly, Sariya is a strong, independent black mage who don't need no fashion sense.

Also why is demons souls so much harder than dark souls

I mean damn

Also also starting monmosu, should be fun.

Clearly, Sariya is a strong, independent black mage who don't need no fashion sense.

teehee

Demon's Soul is Tonka Tough that's why.

Edited by Ein

I mean damn

Also also starting monmosu, should be fun.

Well of course.

She's even demanded No-No one time to transform and kill her.

Edited by ポーラ

Didn't understand the final part of the convo in her C support with No-No. She did seem happy in the end that she smiled. =)

Good thing that I got the Trace Memory screenshot of the Path of Radiance book obtained for this site and FE Wiki along with the Zelda Chronology book also.

I guess Team Plasma is too evil to be in the TV show after all. I was looking forward to seeing N in it. I've just found out that Team Plasma isn't in the anime. It actually shows Team Rocket doing all of the work with Jessie and James being alot more informative and ACTUALLY using their heads for once. Geez...they could have done this since the very beginning. Then Ash and Co would be in alot of trouble and would be alot more harder to handle them. Glad that their stupid, or wthey'd be in alot more trouble than what had happened up to this point in the TV show is all I'm sayin. =) Because they don't use their heads at all before planning things.

Actually, there was a Special that was spose to be called Team Rocket vs.Team Plasma that featured Team Plasma was canceled or postponed in Japan.

Edited by King Marth 64