FE4 THREAD

Fia

Of course you would say that. She's a loli. You like all them lolis no matter how much some of them blow.

I mean geez, I like them Pegasus Knights, but I hate Est and am growing indifferent towards Florina.

You aren't really making your case. Besides, reading through her supports I've grown to like her even more. Get at me.

He will love lolis especially if they blow.

Expected.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

It did fuck a lot of things. For one, while both Zoda and Black Shadow have been enemies, both of them were never directly stated to be allies. Jody Summer was never a cyborg and especially less Cap's sister.

Right. X went by predefined rows and GX by tickets and you were free to choose.

That's some fucked up shit.

Here in GP Legends you start with like 5 vehicles. Wheeler, Falcon, Pico, Goroh and Lisa. All the other 1209381209 ones are unlockables.

That's some fucked up shit.

Here in GP Legends you start with like 5 vehicles. Wheeler, Falcon, Pico, Goroh and Lisa. All the other 1209381209 ones are unlockables.

Sadly, most minor characters only got an episode of screentime. They all felt like the Pokémon of the day. Except there's only 30 something. Some of them even have to share an episode.

I'm actually surprised you start with Pico, who only appeared a few times in the anime, but not Dr. Stewart, who was a lot more important. I guess it's to put him with your other allies like Jack Levin and Clash.

Edited by Dio

It just looked like your point was you don't like loli's x3

I did say this:

You like all them lolis no matter how much some of them blow.

I didn't say "all of them" or "most of them." There is a certian blonde-haired loli that I just so happen to "like."

That means he hates you and NTG. Not that I think either of you are lolis. That's just retarded. But BLS certainly thinks so.

Now you're just putting words in my mouth.

Edited by BLS

Now let's see how much BS crashes happened when you used all but 1 HP for your boost. Or even more than that considering that shitty armor.

I'm waiting.

Now why did I expect something like this to be said...

YESZ

Which reminds me his machine looks quite like an Arwing.

The point of it, of course.

The settings of the machine are to my preferences, too. Low health but high boost and grip, and average weight? Perfect to me.

probably one of the reasons I'm not great at the game, too.

Now let's see how much BS crashes happened when you used all but 1 HP for your boost.

I'm waiting.

Numerous Grand Prixs ended with me either clipping a wall juuuust slightly and spinning out of control and stopping on the finish line, or getting slightly bumped on the final stretch with the same ending.

Or even more than that considering that shitty armor.

Actually less than you'd expect, though it has cost me a few races by knocking out all of my boost at the last stretch.

Edited by Ar-Wing Pilot

I'm actually surprised you start with Pico, who only appeared a few times in the anime, but not Dr. Stewart, who was a lot more important. I guess it's to put him with your other allies like Jack Levin and Clash.

Actually Dr. Stewart is also a starter, glad you reminded me.

I didn't say "all of them" or "most of them." There is a certian blonde-haired loli that I just so happen to "like."

Now you're just putting words in my mouth.

Ew. You like a loli. You pedophile.

Oh hey. When has anyone not done that?

probably one of the reasons I'm not great at the game, too.

Numerous Grand Prixs ended with me either clipping a wall juuuust slightly and spinning out of control and stopping on the finish line, or getting slightly bumped on the final stretch with the same ending.

Actually less, though it has cost me a few races by knocking out all of my boost at the last stretch.

It's actually a slightly above average car in just about every game it was in I think.

I actually have a pretty funny one. Rainbow Phoenix on Big Blue : Ordeal, Master class. No spare ships left. I'm on the last stretch in the upper positions (somewhere around 6th), but sure to win assuming I stay alive. I jump right before the finish line...only to get pushed down by the dude behind me (I think it was Baba, but I'm pretty sure it was a heavier car) and losing all momentum.

This, and rather odd occurances involving the Blue Falcon getting thrown off the track in the healing strip of Chapter 7's Story mode made me deem heavier cars superior.

Edited by Dio

It's actually a slightly above average car in just about every game it was in I think.

I actually have a pretty funny one. Rainbow Phoenix on Big Blue : Ordeal, Master class. No spare ships left. I'm on the last stretch in the upper positions (somewhere around 6th), but sure to win assuming I stay alive. I jump right before the finish line...only to get pushed down by the dude behind me (I think it was Baba, but I'm pretty sure it was a heavier car) and losing all momentum.

This, and rather odd occurances involving the Blue Falcon getting thrown off the track in the healing strip of Chapter 7's Story mode made me deem heavier cars superior.

Oh, okay.

Oh right

Cosmo Terminal - Trident

How that level killed me.

I think it's just my natural preferences that kill heavy ships for me. Even on tracks made for them, it's just less enjoyable for me. I like quick turning and am not as good at drifting as most at equal playing levels. I can do it, but far from perfectly.

shitty armor.

To be honest, I never noticed the poor armor of the Little Wyvern, even though I spam the boost.

Also, Cosmo Terminal is boring, it's practically a huge drag-strip.

Edited by Emerald Knight