• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

You've been snarkier lately, what happened?

Not that I'm complaining or anything

I-I have? I just decided to be a bit less restrained, I guess, but my intention wasn't to come off as snarky, per se.

Not that I'm necessarily complaining, either.

I-I have? I just decided to be a bit less restrained, I guess, but my intention wasn't to come off as snarky, per se.

Not that I'm necessarily complaining, either.

It's really okay, though

Pretty sure I aced that interview, but you never know.

Most excellent. Hopefully you'll work there for a long time and enjoy a stable life.

Indeed you don't. That's another motive why I sought civil service.

There isn't much work to do usually, and the pay is kinda iffy... but meh, I have no ambition and don't expend much, anyway.

Corruption complete.

\o/

Meanwhile, I'm from the future.

Damn optimistic transformers.

Edited by TheEnd

Indeed you don't. That's another motive why I sought civil service.

There isn't much work to do usually, and the pay is kinda iffy... but meh, I have no ambition and don't expend much, anyway.

Provincial government library again, but a different ministry. Besides, if I don't get it, I should still be on the list for the school commission I'm working for.

As long as it's enough to live and spend for pleasure once in a while, that should be good enough.

Now that reminds me a friend of mine is living off social welfare thanks to his handicap letting him do it freely. It's sad because he had potential, but it annoys me because I work to pay for people like him.

Provincial government library again, but a different ministry. Besides, if I don't get it, I should still be on the list for the school commission I'm working for.

As long as it's enough to live and spend for pleasure once in a while, that should be good enough.

Now that reminds me a friend of mine is living off social welfare thanks to his handicap letting him do it freely. It's sad because he had potential, but it annoys me because I work to pay for people like him.

So at least you have a back-up, for now.

Well, taxes pay my salary too, sooo

Yes, Dio. Let the darkness take you.

Dio is the darkness, fool. Do you want to meet Hilda?

My bad, I actually meant when this thread was still interesting.

Turns out this thread didn't stay interesting for too long.

It's hard finding information on dachshunds from professional and credible articles =[

It's also hard being able to get materials needed for my speech when I have no money ;~;

/patpat

It's hard finding information on dachshunds from professional and credible articles =[

It's also hard being able to get materials needed for my speech when I have no money ;~;

You got this yo.

Turns out this thread didn't stay interesting for too long.

Collective cynicism! \o/