• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww...

Hmm... Try reading for a bit?

I guess I'm not much in a reading mood atm x3

Idk if going back to sleep would be the best thing for me, actually...

Don't worry, Ein shall entertain you while you try going back to sleep.

But that would just keep me awake =[

I guess I'm not much in a reading mood atm x3

Idk if going back to sleep would be the best thing for me, actually...

Fair enough...

Also, it's funny how Rey is so enthusiastic about matchmaking and yet refuses to play FE4.

I'm OK with that... '_'

I think everyone's too afraid to say...

Hi NTG =D

Too afraid to say what?

Hi :D! sorry for not postiiiing lately

are we all tired?

I'm always tired, although since it's the norm for me, it doesn't mean anything.

are we all tired?

That's okaaaay

Well... Ein is perpetually not-tired and Rey is always tired and... I've just been tired for the past couple of days... Idk about anyone else =3

Hi NTG.

I FEAR NOTHING.

I did that at one point.

Eventually, he became a white line, because I can't stand reading the same shit every single day.

I think I remember that.

Bram Stoker's Dracula, huh? Hmm... That's a book, if I'm not mistaken.

What the hell?

Ergh... so what?! If it has nothing to do with video games, it probably doesn't interest me. *stressed out*

This answers everything. Everything.

Hi Nighty!!

I'm always tired, although since it's the norm for me, it doesn't mean anything.

Awww that's not a nice thing to become a norm :< but I guess you can't help it?

That's okaaaay

Well... Ein is perpetually not-tired and Rey is always tired and... I've just been tired for the past couple of days... Idk about anyone else =3

Ah I see. I've been tired for the past couple of days too. Terribly tired yesterday morning, that was really terrible. Falling asleep in my lectures. But now I feel less tired! Whoohoo

Too afraid to say hi to NTG XD

I hope not! You must all never be afraid to say hi to me!

Apparently my body doesn't count a 4.5 hour sleep and a 4-5 hour sleep with a 1-2 hour gap of being awake inbetween to count as an 8-10 hour sleepy...

Because I still feel as if I had almost no sleep at all ;A;

Aww. Why was there a gap in between your sleep?

I've had terrible times where I just kept waking up in the middle of the night and it felt like I hadn't slept at all ;~; But that's a rare thing I guess.

>culture

I feel terribly uncultured too... is that bad? I seem to barely know anything. I recognize titles of books and movies but I'm likely to not have read/watched them. Weeeell I guess I know a lot about Cantonese dramas/actors/actresses! '∀' Hohohohohoho!

TheEnd is such a teaser. Teasing my daughter so much!

And because I feel obligated to respond to all greetings towards me

Hi NTG can you only stay for 10 minutes like me?

>ω< Yeah I only had time to read a few pages

Hi NTG.

Hii!!

I see a cabbage girl

I bet she's going to hibye

I'm afraid I did not satisfy your desire to see me "hibye"

NTG spotted. Now hugging.

Now hugged. Late, but hey!

Ah I see. I've been tired for the past couple of days too. Terribly tired yesterday morning, that was really terrible. Falling asleep in my lectures. But now I feel less tired! Whoohoo

Aww. Why was there a gap in between your sleep?

I've had terrible times where I just kept waking up in the middle of the night and it felt like I hadn't slept at all ;~; But that's a rare thing I guess.

>culture

I feel terribly uncultured too... is that bad? I seem to barely know anything. I recognize titles of books and movies but I'm likely to not have read/watched them. Weeeell I guess I know a lot about Cantonese dramas/actors/actresses! '∀' Hohohohohoho!

Oh no in lecture? D= That stinks.

I managed to feel awake in classes (almost the whole time at least) and become completely worn out whenever I was home. But I think it's just that I can more easily feel awake just after having a few hour sleep and then I don't crash until later.

Yeah =D They probably weren't, but I saw you down there for a while and nobody said anything =[

Idk I just went to sleep much earlier than normal and suddenly wake up in the middle of the night

I'm also quite uncultured =[ I don't even recognize titles! It makes me pretty sad though because then I never understand any references anybody makes ;A;

Oh no in lecture? D= That stinks.

I managed to feel awake in classes (almost the whole time at least) and become completely worn out whenever I was home. But I think it's just that I can more easily feel awake just after having a few hour sleep and then I don't crash until later.

Yeah =D They probably weren't, but I saw you down there for a while and nobody said anything =[

Idk I just went to sleep much earlier than normal and suddenly wake up in the middle of the night

I'm also quite uncultured =[ I don't even recognize titles! It makes me pretty sad though because then I never understand any references anybody makes ;A;

Yup... Hopefully my lecturer did not notice because it's a big class and I was not sat near the front~

Ah. I become more awake when I get home XD I think it probably is the lectures boring me. Oh no!!

Aww they must be busy!

Did you do anything when you woke up then? Or did you just lie in bed waiting to sleep again?

I know what you mean!!

And now I go foodytime. Byebyes!

I'm already playing FE13... there's really no way around it.

Bullshit and you know it.

But that would just keep me awake =[

Poor Ein

I'm OK with that... '_'

This is the FE4 thread, you know

are we all tired?

NO FORGIVENESS

But you hibye us so much ;_;

>culture

But you don't flaunt your lack of culture

TheEnd is such a teaser. Teasing my daughter so much!

But it's fun =D

I'm afraid I did not satisfy your desire to see me "hibye"

Yeah, you didn't even hi

When did you become such a bad girl ;_;

>:|

Edited by TheEnd

Yup... Hopefully my lecturer did not notice because it's a big class and I was not sat near the front~

Ah. I become more awake when I get home XD I think it probably is the lectures boring me. Oh no!!

Aww they must be busy!

Did you do anything when you woke up then? Or did you just lie in bed waiting to sleep again?

I know what you mean!!

Ooh yeah he or she probably didn't see =3

I dunno if it is because it's boring (but it could be XD). It just seems me and my brothers have a strange case where it's easy not being sleepy after a short amount of sleep, or no sleep at all (but I still get a headache ^~^) and we can last for quite a bit after we have to get up and go somewhere and then we don't crash until much later.

Maybe so~

Oh I just did stuff because I never fall asleep as well just laying down. I was hungry too so I ate because I have trouble falling asleep when hungry x3

Yeah it makes me feel so left out all the time D=

I need food too XD Bye~

[9:14:52 AM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): Well, sis

[9:14:53 AM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): good news.

[9:14:59 AM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): My friend who knows a bunch about voice actors

[9:15:10 AM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): says "if you love Sugita's work you need to freaking watch that show. NAO."

[9:15:13 AM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): Gintama obviously.

[9:15:58 AM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): "People say Sugita's Kyon? From Haruhi? Eff that crap. His talent shows in Gintama, because it's a bunch of one shots. He has to adapt to so many roles. THERE'S ONE EPISODE WHERE SUGITA SCREAMS LIKE A GIRL."

So apparently, I'm gonna end up watching Gintama sooner or later.

Edited by shadowofchaos

[9:14:52 AM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): Well, sis

[9:14:53 AM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): good news.

[9:14:59 AM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): My friend who knows a bunch about voice actors

[9:15:10 AM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): says "if you love Sugita's work you need to freaking watch that show. NAO."

[9:15:13 AM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): Gintama obviously.

[9:15:58 AM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): "People say Sugita's Kyon? From Haruhi? Eff that crap. His talent shows in Gintama, because it's a bunch of one shots. He has to adapt to so many roles. THERE'S ONE EPISODE WHERE SUGITA SCREAMS LIKE A GIRL."

So apparently, I'm gonna end up watching Gintama sooner or later.

Enjoy your 500 episodes.

Bullshit and you know it.

About as funny as when the page was slow loading... and the "League of Legends" topic text positioning when I clicked "view new content" one time.

It corresponded with the place where your member title was.

I read it as "League of WAIFUS".