• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I need something loud to get out of bed.

Nowadays the whole song isn't even enough sometimes. Which is not helped by a lack of coffee in my place.

So it needs to be at least some Angel of Death kind of stuff?

Coffee makes me sleepy, dunno why.

So it needs to be at least some Angel of Death kind of stuff?

Coffee makes me sleepy, dunno why.

I just go with something that starts loud. I'm not really picky.

I've been sleepy more often lately. At least coffee made me less sleepy for a couple of hours.

I need something loud to get out of bed.

Nowadays the whole song isn't even enough sometimes. Which is not helped by a lack of coffee in my place.

This used to be my alarm for a while.

It works well.

I just go with something that starts loud. I'm not really picky.

I've been sleepy more often lately. At least coffee made me less sleepy for a couple of hours.

Well, Araya's scream sure would wake you up.

I dunno, coffee makes me hungry, bleh.

Moveset swap videos are always a riot.

Also, remember kids,if you smoke crack you will turn into an insane wolf that mimics a gay dinosaur!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA lolololololol.giflolololololol.giflolololololol.giflolololololol.giflolololololol.gif

Well, Araya's scream sure would wake you up.

I dunno, coffee makes me hungry, bleh.

I've been trying to get some Sarcofago at the local metal music store but they don't have any. Great Brazilian band. In fact, one of the band members is an Economy and Statistics teacher at the Federal University of Minas Gerais in BH.

I'll probably go for my own mix next. Coffee machines ask for too much dosh and I'm not sure I enjoy store bought coffee much anymore.

I've been trying to get some Sarcofago at the local metal music store but they don't have any. Great Brazilian band. In fact, one of the band members is an Economy and Statistics teacher at the Federal University of Minas Gerais in BH.

I'll probably go for my own mix next. Coffee machines ask for too much dosh and I'm not sure I enjoy store bought coffee much anymore.

It's hard to find Sarcofago even here in Brazil, let alone over there (though it's very safe to say São Paulo has it). HA! That's goddamn awesome.

Maybe if you try energy drinks?

It's hard to find Sarcofago even here in Brazil, let alone over there (though it's very safe to say São Paulo has it). HA! That's goddamn awesome.

Maybe if you try energy drinks?

I figured, since it's an old, disbanded and somewhat unknown band despite being the main influence of plenty of metal bands in Scandinavia.

I'd rather not use those often considering the health risks. Then again I say that, but I always enjoy a Jägerbomb when I can.

I figured, since it's an old, disbanded and somewhat unknown band despite being the main influence of plenty of metal bands in Scandinavia.

I'd rather not use those often considering the health risks. Then again I say that, but I always enjoy a Jägerbomb when I can.

I don't know much about the BR metal scene, other than the main stuff. I heard some names, but never got to hear their actual songs.

Weird. I don't know about many cases of energy drinks by themselves causing some serious health problems, but better safe than sorry.

I don't know much about the BR metal scene, other than the main stuff. I heard some names, but never got to hear their actual songs.

Weird. I don't know about many cases of energy drinks by themselves causing some serious health problems, but better safe than sorry.

How big is energy drink consumption over there? Here we've had plenty of studies about this.

A cardiac history, eh. Well I guess that makes sense.

Three grandparents out of four died of cardiac causes. The other was too young to even get there.

How big is energy drink consumption over there? Here we've had plenty of studies about this.

Three grandparents out of four died of cardiac causes. The other was too young to even get there.

That's metal indeeed.

Not that big. In fact it's pretty tame. Beer, on the other hand...

That reminds me of the Bear Beer. Strong stuff. 12% alcoholic strength FTW.

I'm pretty sure we have some around that in Canada. While the market is a monopoly between a few big brands, you can definitely search for more artisan style beers, especially in Quebec.