FE4 THREAD

Fia

would be Soul, then.

I-I suppose.

New Jojo anime starts this weekend. Who else is watching it?

Me, as you might know already. Though...

It already started. Watched the first episode (raw, though).

Yeah, I'll have to wait for subs.

How was it, BTW?

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Me, as you might know already. Though...

I'd instinctively ask who the hell you are if you didn't, comrade.

get on steam srs

November. There will be Serious Sam 3 (I hope) and Orcs Must Die 2 co-op with Mr. Sparkles. And of course Killing Floor and maybe I'll setup a TF2 server.

Edited by Sirius

Awesome. Hopefully there'll be a sub to stream by Tuesday.

It'd be odd if nobody picked it.

I-I suppose.

Search your feelings.

How was it, BTW?

Entire childhood arc i.e., 20 minutes of Dio being a complete dick

There's a Serious Sam 3 DLC coming soon. Might be worth checking out.

And a South Park RPG coming next March.

And the Orcs want payback.

Let's hope it's not a rip-off like that Legend of the Beast DLC. Pistols and Knife against Arachnids? Fuck that shit.

Meh, not interested.

Geez you kill 56k+ Orcs and they think they'll stand a chance by reproducing more? Pft.

Let's hope it's not a rip-off like that Legend of the Beast DLC. Pistols and Knife against Arachnids? Fuck that shit.

Geez you kill 56k+ Orcs and they think they'll stand a chance by reproducing more? Pft.

I don't know how well that DLC got recieved, but maybe they learned their lessons. And maybe there's a Sniper Rifle/Lasergun that isn't secret.

orcs breed like bunnies

I don't know how well that DLC got recieved, but maybe they learned their lessons. And maybe there's a Sniper Rifle/Lasergun that isn't secret.

orcs breed like bunnies

The lasergun can not exist for all I care but goddamn why is the sniper rifle secret. It's a bit remedied by the absence of the Reptiloids but still.

I'll have plenty to kill with Orcs Must Die 2.

Entire childhood arc i.e., 20 minutes of Dio being a complete dick

Damn... it encompasses that much? Makes you wonder how many episodes it'll take to reach arc 1's end.

Edited by Sirius

The lasergun can not exist for all I care but goddamn why is the sniper rifle secret. It's a bit remedied by the absence of the Reptiloids but still.

I'll have plenty to kill with Orcs Must Die 2.

Shut yo mawf, the lasergun is nice to have when your assault and your minigun are out of ammo. And the sniper would be pretty cool against anything with a lot of range like Biomechs and Scrapjacks.

Yeah when you get there.

Actually I wonder if there's going to be any new stuff for Halloween in Killing Floor this year.

Edited by Dio

Shut yo mawf, the lasergun is nice to have when your assault and your minigun are out of ammo. And the sniper would be pretty cool against anything with a lot of range like Biomechs and Scrapjacks.

Yeah when you get there.

Actually I wonder if there's going to be any new stuff for Halloween in Killing Floor this year.

Yeah it's a "last weapon" to use and it sure as hell isn't cause you're "saving the best for last".

They'll probably just bring back the chicken as an unlock-able, Alucard's been wanting that one for a while now. What I wanna know is when the hell we'll see this medic grenade and an Assault rifle that stands out in terms of Scrake/Fleshpound attacking.

Later doods.

Edited by Sirius

Yeah it's a "last weapon" to use and it sure as hell isn't cause you're "saving the best for last".

They'll probably just bring back the chicken as an unlock-able, Alucard's been wanting that one for a while now. What I wanna know is when the hell we'll see this medic grenade and an Assault that stands out.

It's kinda weird most plasma weapons tend to get more or less the same thing as the gatling gun you get earlier in the game, like in Doom.

Perhaps, but they did add new stuff for last Christmas AND last Summer. I'm not expecting anything big, but a new skin would be pretty cool. And gimme the DRAGON SHOTGUN.

Well I mean, I dunno what that video entails.

Oh sorry, I forgot

I'll try uploading it elsewhere

EDIT: Does this work?

Damn... it encompasses that much? Makes you wonder how many episodes it'll take to reach arc 1's end.

I didn't find the pacing bad, though.

Edited by TheEnd

Oh sorry, I forgot

I'll try uploading it elsewhere

EDIT: Does this work?

Silly End.

Yes, yes it does. Thank you for the trouble.

EDIT: Actually, it's not downloading for whatever reason. Then again, my internet's been like this for the past few days (won't download media files), so I guess it's a bug on my side.

Edited by Nightmare