• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Duwang subs don't appeal to me in the slightest. The original Duwang translation was someone doing an earnest job and thinking it's passable (or so I hope), but this is just people doing it on purpose. It feels forced and really unlike actual Duwang.

wtf

Remember guys, イギリス is "America".

>looks at Ayanami's log

>would use a Farfetch'd

Oh right, it's Ayanami; what other reason would I need

Wanted a challenge to raise a neverused tier poke that's probaably the worst pokemon ever devised next to Unown/Seaking/Ditto! =P

EDIT: Machamp has to be the best Physical Sweeper till Conkeldurr comes into play. <3

Edited by Winona

>looks at Ayanami's log

>wonders why he would use a Farfetch'd

Oh right, it's Ayanami; what other reason would I need

Iunno, it's possible to go through the game with Farfetch'd. Not hard. I've done it 83 times.

Iunno, it's possible to go through the game with Farfetch'd. Not hard. I've done it 83 times.

Farfetched is actually pretty good with dat Stick. =)

Machamp

-Having Guts

-Bulk Up

-High Attk stats=Best Physical Sweeper till Conkeldurr comes.

Edited by Winona

Okay, but I'd take pretty much any other Flying type over it.

Wanted a challenge to raise a neverused tier poke that's probaably the worst pokemon ever devised next to Unown/Seaking/Ditto! =P

EDIT: Machamp has to be the best Physical Sweeper till Conkeldurr comes into play. <3

Farfetched is actually pretty good with dat Stick. =)

Machamp

-Having Guts

-Bulk Up

-High Attk stats=Best Physical Sweeper till Conkeldurr comes.

Tch... You make Etward Dysler look like a genius. Mainly because you ALWAYS forget something, though knowing you, that's to be expected.

Okay, but I'd take pretty much any other Flying type over it.

Tch... You make Etward Dysler look like a genius. Mainly because you ALWAYS forget something, though knowing you, that's to be expected.

I kno. ^o^

Speed. But it can sweep at least some Overused tier pokes like Heatran, Abomasnow, Dragonite, Breloom, etc.

I kno. ^o^

Speed. But it can sweep at least some Overused tier pokes like Heatran, Abomasnow, Dragonite, Breloom, etc.

And you forgot the part where even with the Stick, Farfetch'd is a scrub. :Knoll:

Heehee Popo huh?

And probably not all that nutritious as well x3

Every time we got popcorn I'd have an entire bag and probably did that for maybe 5 days in a row or so

That doesn't sound like that's supposed to be very good XD

Yes. I noticed that typo, but I left it because I liked it.

Popcorn... really doesn't have much of anything in it. I used to eat a bag of popcorn every night for years. I wouldn't recommend eating that much, but it shouldn't be very unhealthy as long as you aren't slathering it with butter or cheese or anything like that.

as long as you aren't slathering it with butter or cheese or anything like that.

Aw, I knew there'd be a catch

Darn Boy Scouts and their popcorn-pushing agenda

Yes. I noticed that typo, but I left it because I liked it.

Popcorn... really doesn't have much of anything in it. I used to eat a bag of popcorn every night for years. I wouldn't recommend eating that much, but it shouldn't be very unhealthy as long as you aren't slathering it with butter or cheese or anything like that.

Uh huh~

And the butter that's already on the popcorn doesn't matter much does it?

Supposedly, Ayanami is older than I am. :Knoll:

I suspect Ayanami is actually a bot, and that they may have come from the same corner of the internet that gave birth to Twilkitri and Tedius Zanarukando. Ayanami was likely the flawed prototype that was never intended to be released but was leaked onto the internet by some sadistic loon.

Supposedly, Ayanami is older than I am. :Knoll:

I suspect Ayanami is actually a bot, and that they may have come from the same corner of the internet that gave birth to Twilkitri and Tedius Zanarukando. Ayanami was likely the flawed prototype that was never intended to be released but was leaked onto the internet by some sadistic loon.

Heehee I like your description~