/takes it

In brightest day, in blackest night,

No evil shall escape my sight

Let those who worship evil's might,

Beware my power Green Lantern's light!!

I have the power.

FD: Luuuuuul. I see.

Hmmmmmmmmm

I'm wondering if I should switch careers to an interior designer and I wanna do things like design pretty bedrooms or just rooms with houseses and whatnot~ But the description thingy says that they typically work for public places like hospitals and stuffs and also have to pay attention to a deadline and timeline and whatnot which I'm pretty horrible at anyway x3

And I also think fashion designing is fun =3 But it also requires a whole bunchies of interaction and I'm too shyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

And it also says you have to go around paying attention to the popular trends and stuffs but I think many popular trends in clothing are just ick and I wouldn't want to make stuff based off of what other people want =<

Oh and there'll be lots of competition for both, especially fashion design.

;~;

Though I was thinking maybe I could try see if I could do my own little independent thingy with fashion design and make my own stuff but more as a hobby instead and still sell them~ Or just keep them all for myself

well i must go now so byebye and nightnight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Late, but nite.

Hmmmmmmmmm

I'm wondering if I should switch careers to an interior designer and I wanna do things like design pretty bedrooms or just rooms with houseses and whatnot~ But the description thingy says that they typically work for public places like hospitals and stuffs and also have to pay attention to a deadline and timeline and whatnot which I'm pretty horrible at anyway x3

And I also think fashion designing is fun =3 But it also requires a whole bunchies of interaction and I'm too shyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

And it also says you have to go around paying attention to the popular trends and stuffs but I think many popular trends in clothing are just ick and I wouldn't want to make stuff based off of what other people want =<

Oh and there'll be lots of competition for both, especially fashion design.

;~;

Though I was thinking maybe I could try see if I could do my own little independent thingy with fashion design and make my own stuff but more as a hobby instead and still sell them~ Or just keep them all for myself

Gonna require some work, but u can do it! ^^

-----

Just spent time looking for a way to get the Light Ball, but it isn't obtainable in the 5th generation. Great, they're now treating this held item like an event only item now. You can't even get this in Dream World either as there are no wild Pikachu to be found there. Also cannot transfer items from your 4th gen games. So far, the only way that you can get this is through a Surf Pikachu event as it came with one. Well, great. Now Pikachu in the 5th generation can never battle any Overused tier Pokemon and HO-OH. Pikachu, it's Limbo tier for u. .___.

The only way that it can get Volt Tackle in the 5th gen is through Poketransfer from a 3rd/4th Gen Pikachu that knows it!

Edited by Winona

oh man

ohohoho man

This friend of mine comes at me talking about how he needs to get to texas today

no, right now

or else his e-girlfriend will break up with him

and he has the most serious look in his eyes too

love is a terrifying thing

expecting ME to drive there

like whoahohoho

I'm too picky ;~;

Just keep thinking about it, you'll figure something out.

...Ys 1 and 2 don't have attack buttons?

This is going to need some getting used to...

attack buttons are for chumps

just ram into shit

Edited by Pride

Yeah luckily I'm still a sophomore/freshman~

wha

Some people graduate with a degree then go back to school to get another in a completely different field for reasons.

Well this is my second year in college, but when I transferred to this little community college, I think it said "for registration purposes" I am still a freshman

What if I'm too poor to do that?

I need to find a jobby

Well this is my second year in college, but when I transferred to this little community college, I think it said "for registration purposes" I am still a freshman

What if I'm too poor to do that?

I need to find a jobby

I understand.

That's what crippling student debt is for.