• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay for kawaii Sirius~

Ohh yeah, wouldn't want to bring in a plate of hot food or something! Sometimes I think, what if someone spills a hot drink onto someone in front of them? That would be terrible...

Sowwieee ;~; I know I said I'd post more often... well... I'm trying...

Frefre!

Actually I'm in a baby baby community college so desks don't have to be close together and the rooms are all flat so there isn't anyone sitting underneath you or anything =D So I at least don't have to worry about that but oh no you still dooooooo ;A;

Nonono you don't have to apologize!! It's fine~ I'm just sad that our timings have to be so horrible ;n;

But now we're both oooooonnnnnnnn ^~^

And now you do! roroavi.pngtotoriava.png

Indeed

Of course, until I actually can get the games, I can still do stuff like hit opponents with the Telephone of Pain (a 9 Judge attack; the ringing is what I call a telephone sound even if it's actually an alarm).

An adorable good girl ^-^

But doesn't Vincent always have people working for him?

jii

/pat ^_^

Yes, but some people work for him more often than others, don't you think

:3

And now you do! roroavi.pngtotoriava.png

Oh you

Necessary

kawaiisrs2012.png

I actually forgot, but here we go... I just felt like drawing it

Silly Jenni

Yay for kawaii Sirius~

Actually I'm in a baby baby community college so desks don't have to be close together and the rooms are all flat so there isn't anyone sitting underneath you or anything =D So I at least don't have to worry about that but oh no you still dooooooo ;A;

Nonono you don't have to apologize!! It's fine~ I'm just sad that our timings have to be so horrible ;n;

But now we're both oooooonnnnnnnn ^~^

Hip hip, hoo-yay!

Ahh I see. But at least you could snack! Though it certainly is terrible when you're VERY hungry.

Okay! But still~ Yes, I am sad too ;~; Timing, why must you be so weird!

:DDD

I was about to ridicule you for not having erotic dreams in Japanese, yes.

おいおい・・・

相変わらず直接的な人だな、お前。 mellow.gif

夢でニニアンに会う時、いつもそんなことをするはずはない。

・・・けど、そうだったら、もう自殺したんだろう? whistle.gif

Hip hip, hoo-yay!

Ahh I see. But at least you could snack! Though it certainly is terrible when you're VERY hungry.

Okay! But still~ Yes, I am sad too ;~; Timing, why must you be so weird!

:DDD

<3

I think maybe I'm kinda good at managing off of snacks? =o

It iiiiiiisssss

So how are you? =3

おいおい・・・

相変わらず直接的な人だな、お前。 mellow.gif

夢でニニアンに会う時、いつもそんなことをするはずはない。

・・・けど、そうだったら、もう自殺したんだろう? whistle.gif

直接的なのは我が長所。

「リアルではもう二十年たえているが、夢の中なら数秒しかたえられない」と言ったのは誰だろう。

Indeed

Of course, until I actually can get the games, I can still do stuff like hit opponents with the Telephone of Pain (a 9 Judge attack; the ringing is what I call a telephone sound even if it's actually an alarm).

T-telephone of Pain?

Well I certainly look forward to hearing Sterk in the games. Hohoho, Liam O'Brien's voice...

/pat ^_^

Yes, but some people work for him more often than others, don't you think

:3

Oh you

Silly Jenni

/pat'd So there! I've reflected and decided that I am good afterall!

Yep, indeed. Though when you say "hard work"... at least in my case, I'm just doing easy/tedious work and much more efficiently than Vincent. Because he's not very Photoshop-savvy, as you know.

oyajiiiii

And I have a terrible memory. Did I base that Totori avatar off one of your avatars?

I know

<3

I think maybe I'm kinda good at managing off of snacks? =o

It iiiiiiisssss

So how are you? =3

teehee!

Ahh right. I don't know if I'm good at that. Sometimes you end up snacking too much, and then you don't have as much stomach for the actual meal! But I tend to control myself. I'd love to have some healthy snacks... they all seem to be not-so-healthy.

Bad timing! Bad bad timing!

I am good :) Getting back into anime with Dennou Coil! But otherwise enjoying my week of no-lectures with the anime and also bits of studying. Oh, best of all is I get to sleep in! \o/ But it's gotten terribly cold recently! It was like ~15 C but then last Thursday it suddenly dropped to ~7 C... And how are you?

/pat'd So there! I've reflected and decided that I am good afterall!

Yep, indeed. Though when you say "hard work"... at least in my case, I'm just doing easy/tedious work and much more efficiently than Vincent. Because he's not very Photoshop-savvy, as you know.

oyajiiiii

And I have a terrible memory. Did I base that Totori avatar off one of your avatars?

I know

But Jenni, very few people can stand the fact they're actually evil...

Time-consuming tedious work counts as hard work too, Jenni

HEY

Of course

Good

T-telephone of Pain?

Well I certainly look forward to hearing Sterk in the games. Hohoho, Liam O'Brien's voice...

Brawl. A 9 Judge is a one hit KO.

Yeah. I can't contain my excitement...

teehee!

Ahh right. I don't know if I'm good at that. Sometimes you end up snacking too much, and then you don't have as much stomach for the actual meal! But I tend to control myself. I'd love to have some healthy snacks... they all seem to be not-so-healthy.

Bad timing! Bad bad timing!

I am good :) Getting back into anime with Dennou Coil! But otherwise enjoying my week of no-lectures with the anime and also bits of studying. Oh, best of all is I get to sleep in! \o/ But it's gotten terribly cold recently! It was like ~15 C but then last Thursday it suddenly dropped to ~7 C... And how are you?

^~^

Awwww usually for me if I eat just one snack before we have dinner then suddenly I already feel too stuffed for it. Or I can at least eat half of it or so. Yeah we need healthier snacks too~

I think I procrastinate with getting into new anime shows or something... I always end up doing something else instead x3 Ooooooooooohhhhh that's cool! =D That's almost like the temperature change that happened to us too... =[

Well... I'm feeling kinda sadface and stressed out atm ;~; I have this new speech that I need to work on and I need to get sources for it but I can't even find any good sources (and they all seem like they disagree with each other so finding new sources doesn't help either ;A;) and I need at least 4 sources while I can't even find one... And more specifics that would probably take too much for me to explain...

But I'm almost considering just leaving out sources because they aren't a huge part of the grade...

But also I'm trying to not procrastinate for once but instead when I try to think of what to write in this speech my mind just goes blank ;A;

So.... I'm feeling kinda lost right now =<

But I'm hoping when I eat and maybe if I entertain myself for a bit I can clear up my mind some and start to do better~

「リアルではもう二十年たえているが、夢の中なら数秒しかたえられない」と言ったのは誰だろう。

I guess my strikethrough statement wasn't as well said as I thought it was. XD

I guess my strikethrough statement wasn't as well said as I thought it was. XD

I suppose you meant you'd have already committed suicide if not for your daily oneiric dickings, then

oopsie I must go ;~: byebye

Bad Jenni

I suppose you meant you'd have already committed suicide if not for your daily oneiric dickings, then

I meant if I was still dreaming hearing English with Japanese honorifics, then I'd have committed suicide by now.