• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Too late.

Uhhh... I was never offered a contract or anything.

I've always contributed random hacking stuff to Vincent. It just so happens I have a 3DS capture card that not a lot of people have. At least, the people that DO have it are usually US and Europe region for Mario games or Kingdom Hearts games or whatever. I'm one of the few that have it AND use it for Fire Emblem.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Vincent only put up with my poor, rushed English prose because nobody else was around to translate stuff for him.

But the times have changed, and I won't have a place here once I finish my last duty. Do not flee from your destiny, Rey; your skills are meaningless if you don't use them.

Edited by TheEnd

I encountered some Mormons on bikes the other day. I liked them because they let me keep it simple with them.

"Hey do you want to go to heaven when you die?"

"No."

"Well, alright then thank you for your time and have a good day."

"You too guys, and God be with you."

I encountered some Mormons on bikes the other day. I liked them because they let me keep it simple with them.

"Hey do you want to go to heaven when you die?"

"No."

"Well, alright then thank you for your time and have a good day."

"You too guys, and God be with you."

Well, there's kinda no point in trying to proselytize to someone who isn't interested. XD

And why is that, Freohr

I don't think it exists...

Dare I eat the question mark Dum dum?

Every time I do it's icky root beer flavour ;n;

Edited by Freohr Datia

Well, there's kinda no point in trying to proselytize to someone who isn't interested. XD

Yeah, that's what I respect about this conduct, since I'm used to most evangelists I meet being much more...pushy.

Kondo has announced in multiple interviews that the company has been working hard on the next Kiseki title, and that it will be sporting a new graphics system. It’s a sure bet that it won’t be on PSP, but there hasn’t been too much to imply the direction that Falcom will be going for it.

Dammit Falcom, don't make me buy a Vita

Please

Origins or Felghanna?

(Which was released first, and which is more fun?)

Felghana came first.

IMO Origins was better, but I liked the formula of one giant dungeon rather than travel the overworld like in Felghana, plus there's three playable characters.

Falcom is moving oooon TE.

How about it moves oooon to Steam or a similar service I can access with new PC releases

Vita is bound to have terrible ergonomics and still has no games ;_; but at least it's region free, and so is the ps3

That reminds me

When Zero was announced, I posted in a Ys forum "I hope it won't be for PSP"

People basically told me I was retarded, because the screenshot proportions were different from a PSP's

Origins or Felghanna?

(Which was released first, and which is more fun?)

I liked Felghana better, and it was released first.

I say start with it.

But since they don't spoil each other, you can just try both and continue whatever catches your attention.

Edited by TheEnd

but at least it's region free, and so is the ps3

I hate Nintendo for that. I could use my FE13 3DS for English games right about now but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. They had to region lock their consoles.

Edited by shadowofchaos

I hate Nintendo for that. I could use my FE13 3DS for English games right about now but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. They had to region lock their consoles.

I'm thankful they did that. I would have broken my vow of not giving Nintendo money if they had made the 3DS region-free.

pc master race woot

I should tweak my PC to remove some annoyances once I finish testing FE12.

Edited by TheEnd

I don't really give a crap about that.