FE4 THREAD

Fia

Your avy is quite interesting I would say...

Mine or TheEnd's?

OUR OWN SEPARATE WAYS

/poke

Or more like the same way. The way you 2 are leaving makes it seem even more like you're the same person.

So you're just leaving this thread?

/poke'd

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Or more like the same way. The way you 2 are leaving makes it seem even more like you're the same person.

So you're just leaving this thread?

/poke'd

If that pleases you

You can do better than this, Jenni

If that pleases you

You can do better than this, Jenni

It doesn't exactly please me

It's difficult to detect things on the internet

I am just getting confused

/hurt self in confusion

Or are you guys just joking

Or are you getting married

Yours

=O

Your avy is very moe

It doesn't exactly please me

It's difficult to detect things on the internet

I am just getting confused

/hurt self in confusion

Or are you guys just joking

Or are you getting married

/pat

I don't know about Marthur, but I'm not doing any of those things

Raw where

Edited by TheEnd

I ONLY SAID I'M LEAVING ONCE THE FOLDER IS COMPLETE

THE FACT MARTHUR AND ME WON'T STAY DOESN'T NECESSARILY MEAN THE THREAD WILL DIE

Nonsense. This thread won't die. Well keep it going while u and Fia king and queen of this thread are away. Were like the goombas and ur like Bowser Koopa and Fia Princess Peach is away. =)

Ayanami's obsession with Rey is just getting weirder and weirder by the post... *sigh*

Fandom.

But I realized that it upset Ninian him. =.=

Inb4 "But he's that way with Ninian" comparison.

??? Huh?

Yeah seriously =<

And if Ayanami is autistic (which I've been assuming must've been so all this time) then that makes both of them even worse. It sucks how people act so rude to them all the time if they can't even help how they behave =/

liz0.jpg

Yeah. -.-

So he dropped it... Okay. Now then... Let's see if I can bring in this fish that I got.

Edit: It's a real lunker... 20 pounds. :awesome: Even better because those are the types of fish I tend to lose, even on occassions where they're that close.

Uh huh.

But I'm saying that Rey is an awesome dood! Just saying!

And the fish that size, nommy. =)

-----

Rey is far beyond my level in coolness by over 9000. To a level of it that I won't ever reach if my life depended on it! =D

Especially in video creation.

Edited by Winona

I DON'T KNOW

I'M PANICKING

I-I-IT REALLY IS THE END OF THE WORLD

It's not December yet.

=[

..... In Rey's case... I can be a bit more understanding and he's just a very impatient person...

But MKS... you seem like you're just a downright judgmental person... along with impatience but it seems like you're just that type that loves to insult others because "ohhhhh I sure got him buuurrrrnnnnn" so it's cool then, right?

I'm an ass. And I know it. I'm impatient when it comes to people I don't like. I wish I had Vincent's understanding demeanor when it comes to dealing with people in general, like how I can't seem to deal with our hero sometimes.

I'm sorry about being mean, but there's just someplace I draw the line. He may be sorry. But acting that way towards me is way too freaking creepy.

And yes, me making fun of him after the fact that I blocked him is mean. And I guess I should apologize for that. I'm sorry for that.

But I ignored/blocked him and that's not gonna change (in this forum). It takes a lot for me to put someone on ignore. Even on Youtube. The entire address book of blocks may get amnesty sometime in the future, but I'm not gonna announce it.

Edited by shadowofchaos

It's not December yet.

I'm an ass. And I know it. I'm impatient when it comes to people I don't like. I wish I had Vincent's understanding demeanor when it comes to dealing with people in general, like how I can't seem to deal with our hero sometimes.

U don't need his demenor. You've got your own characteristics and don't need to copy anyone else.

I'm sorry about being mean, but there's just someplace I draw the line. He may be sorry. But acting that way towards me is way too freaking creepy.

=.=

And yes, me making fun of him after the fact that I blocked him is mean. And I guess I should apologize for that. I'm sorry for that.

Thanks. But please. I'll be like before. I'll be normal and straight as I am already starting.

But I ignored/blocked him and that's not gonna change (in this forum). It takes a lot for me to put someone on ignore. Even on Youtube. The entire address book of blocks may get amnesty sometime in the future, but I'm not gonna announce it.

Well..I guess I really do phail.

Traps self in the ABSOLUTE SAFE CAPSULE

012rw.png

absolutelysafecapsule2.png

*Gets Roly Rollied.*

Edited by Winona

I wish I had Vincent's understanding demeanor when it comes to dealing with people in general, like how I can't seem to deal with our hero sometimes.

You mean NTG's understanding demeanor. Vincent's case has a twist.

Edited by TheEnd

Okay, fine. NTG's understanding demeanor.

So... how is Vincent's case slightly different?

How should I put it... well, NTG could tell you if you're curious. If she doesn't want to, then it's a secret

Edited by TheEnd

Forget it!

He's b4 for talking to me. Ever. Blocked both here and on youtube.

what

I don't think he'd be making such a big deal out of it if I wasn't the only one that has an English translation and good quality recordings of FE13 on Youtube before the game is actually released in America.

FREFRE! IS THIS THREAD REALLY GOING TO DIE?

Oops I left ;n;

NO NTG WE WON'T LET IT RIGHT??

It won't be the same though D= It'll probably make others leave too

But we can make what we can out of this thread!

I don't understand leaving after the foldering is finished though