• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

How is it? I want to know if I should prioritize it or Harvest Moon.

\o/

I also just picked it up today. I apparently preordered it at a different gamestop, so when I went to grab it yesterday that didn't work. It was the one I had to drive to to pick up Strange Journey, because my usual one didn't have it used. I didn't realized preorders were locked to specific locations, though if I were thinking I should have.

I didn't have time to play yet, since I had to do groceries and some other things. I did hear it felt more like Super Mario RPG than the Paper Mario games, mostly due to the emphasis on exploration in levels and the world map. The story seems to be less of a focus, but I hope that the humor is still around.

I also just picked it up today. I apparently preordered it at a different gamestop, so when I went to grab it yesterday that didn't work. It was the one I had to drive to to pick up Strange Journey, because my usual one didn't have it used. I didn't realized preorders were locked to specific locations, though if I were thinking I should have.

Do tell more when you have some gametime on it then!

wait, why am I responding to Ayanami ._.

"Why am I reading this horrible crap?"

Well, I kind of stopped now. It lost its appeal after he actually overcame the "Your princess is in another MMO."

Though I have to admit, Cline getting "trapped" by "Freyja" made me laugh... unnaturally loud.

And "There is but One Ultimate Way" harem ending made me sick to my stomach after Yui said "it's technically not being unfaithful, Papa."

Edited by shadowofchaos

Inb4 "but I have, bye Frefre ;~;"

And "There is but One Ultimate Way" harem ending made me sick to my stomach after Yui said "it's technically not being unfaithful, Papa."

Search your feelings.

Edited by TheEnd

I don't EVEN want to know.

Well, Vykan was playing Blume, Dio was playing Hilda, and Vykan apparently decided it was a good idea or something

He probably didn't expect Dio to play along

Why would that even--Oh right. FE4 Thread.

It was FE4-related, okay.

Edited by TheEnd

Fetishes Thread

Only 8D

No lolis though.

Not even that voice which can command me to destroy the world without the slightest bit of hesitation can get me to accept the Tenchi Solution, TE.

Yeah sure.

Well she already lefteded

D=

She submitted to her brother again :<

Not even that voice which can command me to destroy the world without the slightest bit of hesitation can get me to accept the Tenchi Solution, TE.

What if she got multiple husbands too?

Then it's not skewed or unfair.

Why are you guys so doubting? I'm just being honest here.

"Rey-kun, could you destroy the world?"

"Sure!"

"Rey-kun, can I share you with Olivia?"

"NO"

>Implying that sounds believable