FE4 THREAD

Fia

Ah yes. I believe Dagron told me about it.

Guess I won't be seeing you two for another few months right? o3o

Probably.

If you dont mind what do you think of the new BB? I think its alright, just that no one in my area would play it.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably.

If you dont mind what do you think of the new BB? I think its alright, just that no one in my area would play it.

ha

Eh. I just wanna play Rags and Plat again. The newbies don't really interest me other than Bullet but even then I don't really feel like using her because her design makes my head hurt. I lack a PS3 and I want my 360 dead anyway so yeah.

ha

Eh. I just wanna play Rags and Plat again. The newbies don't really interest me other than Bullet but even then I don't really feel like using her because her design makes my head hurt. I lack a PS3 and I want my 360 dead anyway so yeah.

I see, guess ill probably play Noel or Bullet. I may be overthinking but just worried if theyre going to pull the DLC CS + expansion pack thing again. (=゚ω゚)ノ

I see, guess ill probably play Noel or Bullet. I may be overthinking but just worried if theyre going to pull the DLC CS + expansion pack thing again. (=゚ω゚)ノ

They're already planning something for consoles with Mu, Nu, Saya, Izayoi, and maybe a few other characters that haven't been officially announced. So yeah, I'm certain that there will be an Ultimate version down the road.

I think I played one of them on the PS2 at a friend's place once.

Cool cool, what did you think of it.

Nope sorry.

I see I see.

By the way out of the new people Bullet and the big dude seem cool.

That second test screwed me over. I didn't know I had to look at the text in the upper left until the last couple of questions! So now it tells me I'm contradictory and have weak reasoning, but also really decisive. That's cool, I guess...

You are an enduring fighter, with masked passions.

Your responses indicate that you have a normal desire to share yourself with others. However, this need is not being adequately fulfilled at present.

As a result, you unconsciously attempt to treat this emptiness with momentary interests and temporary passions. If left unaddressed, this imbalance leads to impulsive behavior and unnecessary risks.

Past betrayals have left you generally suspicious of others' behavior, particularly regarding romantic relationships. You fear you may be exploited if you open yourself too fully. Consequently, you often seek some proof of a new friend's or lover's sincerity before you decide to trust them.

Further complicating your relationships is the anxiety you have about your unfulfilled personal and professional goals. You fear that you've made decisions that weren't in your own best interest, or failed to take advantage of opportunities when they presented themselves.

The desire to overcome these challenges sometimes lead you to seem pushy or even arrogant. Because this competitive urge is not always apparent to others, they are often surprised by it.

However, the passion that underlies your desire for success is unique. This makes you unlike others. You cannot simply accept what life has to offer; you aspire for more.

chart.png

Interesting.

>get to part 5

>close out chrome

oops

EDIT

okay bullshitted my way straight past all of the tests

that was cool, but I wish I had my original responses for the final "what job would you have" card

Raven or Zak, what'd you get

Edited by Chalis

Oh geez. Please. Not again. XD

So how about that Izayoi? I want someone to sub Tsubaki and use them first. And then if they lose, they're like. "Now you get to face my true form". XD

Minnanoheya2.png

"I-it's already night, isn't it..."

How lewd, Rey-san

お前・・・相変わらずだね・・・

I, yet again, make it too easy for you.