FE4 THREAD

Fia

I wonder if that's the true source of your anger, but... no matter. You're talking to me and you aren't in my ignore list, so it's just natural I'd read your wall of text. Even because I asked for it. So, thank you for accepting my offer.

Well, I sure hope NTG isn't thinking this too seriously, but this is the internet so we never know. Might as well make this clear, then.

NTG isn't the motive I'm leaving - not her activity, and not her lack of activity. You guys aren't either, I like quite a few of you - you included, Freohr. My issue is specifically with Serenes.

How dare you...

But I guess that also means you don't know me besides my 95% so I guess it's fine that you dare...

I don't think she is taking any of it seriously but I'm afraid she will and you just keep it up not caring

I don't think you are leaving because of her either but when you make those posts you look like you're pinning some of the blame on her but I especially don't like how you're telling her she's doing the same thing as you.

I won't be mad at you for leaving but the more I see you telling her how bad she is and how much you angryface when for the most part she can't help what goes on in her life... It's really like all you're doing is for no good reason at all but to show hate.

Well now you say the real reason you're leaving =/ But I guess it's also fine if you want to keep reasoning to yourself... But it's been looking like you're taking it out on someone and I don't like it...

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

How dare you...

But I guess that also means you don't know me besides my 95% so I guess it's fine that you dare...

I don't think she is taking any of it seriously but I'm afraid she will and you just keep it up not caring

I don't think you are leaving because of her either but when you make those posts you look like you're pinning some of the blame on her but I especially don't like how you're telling her she's doing the same thing as you.

You're talking about my latest "how can you tell me not to leave when you're leaving yourself" post, right? I thought I was being quite funny there.

I won't be mad at you for leaving but the more I see you telling her how bad she is and how much you angryface when for the most part she can't help what goes on in her life... It's really like all you're doing is for no good reason at all but to show hate.

But she's a bad girl for not being around, that's a fact

Well now you say the real reason you're leaving =/ But I guess it's also fine if you want to keep reasoning to yourself... But it's been looking like you're taking it out on someone and I don't like it...

Yes, I'll keep the specifics to myself, if you'll excuse me

Okay bye, Thanksgiving stuffs

Have fun

what is this melodrama

It's--

Damn, I can't point fingers now, can I

Edited by TheEnd

what is this melodrama

It's--

Blast, I can't point fingers now, can I

The term melodrama refers to a dramatic work that exaggerates plot and characters in order to appeal to the emotions. It may also refer to the genre which includes such works, or to language, behavior, or events which resemble them. It is usually based around having the same character traits, for example a hero (always the fearless one), heroine (the love of the hero, usually the one that the hero saves), villain (usually likes the heroine too) and villain's sidekick (typically gets in the way of or annoys the villain). It is also used in scholarly and historical musical contexts to refer to dramas of the 18th and 19th centuries in which orchestral music or song was used to accompany the action. The term originated from the early 19th-century French word mélodrame, which is derived from Greek melos, music, and French drame, drama (from Late Latin drāma, which in turn derives from Greek drān, to do, perform).[1][2][3] An alternative English spelling, now obsolete, is "melodrame".

Melons.

*Gives Shadow a Melon Pie*

Edited by King Marth 64

Did you try to drag the game to "DRAG CLEAN ROM HERE.bat"?

I have a mac, so I deal with Multipatch, except it keeps telling me that "this isn't the rom this patch is looking for" and reduces it to 0 bytes.

Derp.

Judging by your waifu choices, I wasn't expecting that.

I play fighting games like an idiot. I do unexpected crap sometimes. Like totally BS'ing a question I had no idea about on an exam and get all 75 points for it.

*Continues watching "The Vow" on the TV*

Edited by shadowofchaos

"The couple that inspired this film are happily married with two children."

"She never regained her memory."

This sounds so fami---... blast it CLAMP. blast it all.

WHY DOES IT HURT.

*Gives Shadow a Pumkin Pie*

Tangerines.

*Gives Pumkins*

Edited by King Marth 64