FE4 THREAD

Fia

°﹏°

Just in case you doubted her silliness was maximum.

Musashi-sama, since when do you express emotions. I'm surprised. :smug:

The fruit does that to him.

...it's still killing me. Why's April 7th so important?

I'm gonna go take a nap. Maybe SHE knows.

Good Lord

I suppose this Steam sale is the closest thing to a decent Black Friday sale I'll be able to experiment, huh

And they accept bank transfers now, whee

Edited by TheEnd

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Anything you fancy in particular?

I ended up getting Recettear, Half Minute Hero and Sonic Generations. All of them 40-50% off.

It's quite the departure from how sales work here - "up to 70% off" tends to be "this shitty item for -70%, this potentially malfunctiong one for -30%, and these remotely decent things for -10%"

I ended up getting Recettear, Half Minute Hero and Sonic Generations. All of them 40-50% off.

It's quite the departure from how sales work here - "up to 70% off" tends to be "this shitty item for -70%, this potentially malfunctiong one for -30%, and these remotely decent things for -10%"

Not bad.

I think I'll wait for a bit for those flash sales. I might have interesting games there.

Otherwise I'd like Dark Souls, maybe Ex-Com, the Deus Ex DLCs, Dustforce and Mark of the Ninja.

I'll have to wait for Christmas for the id bundle though.

Edited by Dio

Not bad.

I think I'll wait for a bit for those flash sales. I might have interesting games there.

Otherwise I'd like Dark Souls, maybe Ex-Com, the Deus Ex DLCs, Dustforce and Mark of the Ninja.

I'll have t wait for Christmas for the id bundle though.

TitS where, XSEED

I heard the PC version of Dark Souls was quite bugged, but I don't know how reliable that report is.

TitS where, XSEED

I heard the PC version of Dark Souls was quite bugged, but I don't know how reliable that report is.

That would be nice.

I heard mixed things about it, but I'm still interested if I can get it at 50% off.

What about the Elder Scrolls games?

Edited by Dio

play dark soulllllllllllssssss

It's not really bugged, it's just a sloppy port. The worst thing about it is the fixed resolution, and the fans came up with a patch on the first day that fixed that along with a couple of other things that were bothering them that I don't remember at this time

basically Dark Souls PC edition raw: kinda sucky

Dark Souls PC edition + five minutes of google: even better then console versions (no fps drops in blighttown)

Edited by Shahenzan

That would be nice.

I heard mixed things about it, but I'm still interested if I can get it at 50% off.

What about the Elder Scrolls games?

Day 1 buy

A friend of mine loves the PS3 version, though.

Well, I know I'm not going to play them, given my backlog.

play dark soulllllllllllssssss

It's not really bugged, it's just a sloppy port. The worst thing about it is the fixed resolution, and the fans came up with a patch on the first day that fixed that along with a couple of other things that were bothering them that I don't remember at this time

basically Dark Souls PC edition raw: kinda sucky

Dark Souls PC edition + five minutes of google: even better then console versions (no fps drops in blighttown)

Sounds legit.

Edited by TheEnd

That's too bad. There's so many playstyles you can do.

I read of one recently where the guy used only Illusion magic as "offense".

Yes, the people in my RPG group really praise it (notably Oblivion) as being really open and stuff.

Spoiler: Blazer basically quit halfway through

I knew that, Nagato didn't.

Don't you love that?

To be fair, I sort of cheated my way through the last screens of the dungeon, using my Earth Ring to invincibility blitz past those giant lizards with the Hadokens so I could get to the save point.

Final dungeon? Whoohoo

I do believe so. After the Thanksgiving fun disperses, I'll get to work.

Did you tell him?

No. There were hours of difference between when I left the message on IRC and when he responded, and then I caught the response after he'd logged off. I'll maybe bring it up again, but more likely than not I'll forget.

You should be able to defeat the final boss with relative ease at levels 50-51.

Do buy the amulet in town though. It gives you a second life which could be quite useful since the final phase can be a pain in the ass.

I dunno, I've been struggling a lot with bosses, but that was because I was a fool and chose Nightmare difficulty. I did buy that amulet, but I've been so afraid of using it, because now it's sold out. Final boss is the perfect time to try, though.