• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it's not like he's gonna let me borrow it to put pics on the internet because apparently if I let people know what my room looks like they'll know where I live and come find me and stalk me or do other bad things

And also apparently if I took pics of myself it'll make them find me too x3

Well it's not like he's gonna let me borrow it to put pics on the internet because apparently if I let people know what my room looks like they'll know where I live and come find me and stalk me or do other bad things

And also apparently if I took pics of myself it'll make them find me too x3

I have much to learn it seems.

... what

Hi Lux.

HEY

So I think my house is haunted, because late at night last night I heard a loud piano key with a low pitch, and it dragged on for a good two seconds

Or I could just be crazy!

But I'm going with haunted

/pokes Ein

/poked

I don't like pokes either. ;~;

I did too until I actually heard the sound and was like "FUCK DON'T KILL ME GO AWAY PLEASE"

At least you weren't in a room when the closet slid shut super fast and loud while there wasn't anyone in the house.

:D

@Ein: I haven't had /that/ happen, but I've heard other sounds. Like a random electrocution sound. Or a meow. Or someone calling my name. Or someone whispering "die..." And out of the corner of my eyes, I could swear I've seen some smoky, shady figure with red hair and red eyes a couple of times...

It's lessened throughout the years, which is all the more reason to belief that it's due to an active imagination.

I did too until I actually heard the sound and was like "FUCK DON'T KILL ME GO AWAY PLEASE"

Is it going to kill you by blasting your ears with piano notes? ^~^

/poked

I don't like pokes either. ;~;

Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu actually that's fine I shall not poke anybody!! ^~^

And bye bye time for spaghettiiiiiiiiiii

@Ein: I haven't had /that/ happen, but I've heard other sounds. Like a random electrocution sound. Or a meow. Or someone calling my name. Or someone whispering "die..." And out of the corner of my eyes, I could swear I've seen some smoky, shady figure with red hair and red eyes a couple of times...

It's lessened throughout the years, which is all the more reason to belief that it's due to an active imagination.

An evil cat is after you.

Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu actually that's fine I shall not poke anybody!! ^~^

And bye bye time for spaghettiiiiiiiiiii

yay

Have a good dindin. Or dinner. eh

@Freohr: It's not the piano notes, it's the fact that something made the sound! If something did and it wasn't my imagination, then that something COULD BE DANGEROUSSS

@Ein: Actually I thought it was the ghost of my dead cat, since she had a meow much like the one I heard.