• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

"Tangy's my future. How could you ship her to another man Pilot? I thought you were nice ;_;"

I have never referred to her by that name, and I never will. <_<

I was saying it was awful because the thought of Tangerine and TheEnd together is horrifying. Just imagine what the kids would be like... They would be the most irritating abominations of all time!

Edited by Charlie

So. My mom's birthday is today. We went out to eat. At Orchid's Garden since she wanted Chinese food. There's Dim Sum there all day. Nice piano music playing. We got our food as the carts went around. Then I got my chopsticks and was about to dig into the chow mein. "One Winged Angel" started playing on piano. Now I can't get it out of my head. Sephiroth using Octaslash with chopsticks to cut his Mongolian Beef. I WILL COMMISSION WHOEVER IS WILLING TO DRAW THIS.

So, my mom is not only the Black Knight... she's also Sephiroth.

... also... time to write a 5 page Japanese essay paper by 11:30 AM tomorrow.

TIME TO START CRYING while I write it.

Edited by shadowofchaos

This thread is still as strange as ever.

Chalis...are you lurking somewhere?

And increasingly forward! so much that I take forever to get coherent thoughts

I've been in time out.

You look like you could use a hug.

no tears, only silence

Maybe I should go back and finish LoGH over break...

even though just browsing this thread has spoiled half the show for me

So. My mom's birthday is today. We went out to eat. At Orchid's Garden since she wanted Chinese food. There's Dim Sum there all day. Nice piano music playing. We got our food as the carts went around. Then I got my chopsticks and was about to dig into the chow mein. "One Winged Angel" started playing on piano. Now I can't get it out of my head. Sephiroth using Octaslash with chopsticks to cut his Mongolian Beef. I WILL COMMISSION WHOEVER IS WILLING TO DRAW THIS.

are you saying the restaurant piano player started playing a rendition of one-winged angel or did you just like

Wait, hey speaking of papers, I've got a 2500 word beast due tomorrow.

So I'll do it tomorrow.

Edited by Shahenzan

At this point it's just easier to go by pages.

Yeah, but measuring something by a unit extending into the thousands is much easier to rationalize procrastination for. Saying it's only eight or ten pages makes it seem so much quicker to do.

that might just be me though

Yeah, but measuring something by a unit extending into the thousands is much easier to rationalize procrastination for. Saying it's only eight or ten pages makes it seem so much quicker to do.

that might just be me though

Fair enough, especially since sometimes pages may not even contain text.

Maybe I should go back and finish LoGH over break...

even though just browsing this thread has spoiled half the show for me

Honestly, I've had it spoiled for me beforehand. There are other emotions that have built up, and those can't be spoiled or ruin the experience.

I have never referred to her by that name, and I never will. <_<

I was saying it was awful because the thought of Tangerine and TheEnd together is horrifying. Just imagine what the kids would be like... They would be the most irritating abominations of all time!

The wide range of annoyances from me, and the persistence to never stop bringing them up years later from TE.

That is pretty scary!