• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember that as well. I think I got mad at you for saying you didn't care for one of Sky Sanctuary, Lava Reef, or Hidden Palace :awesome:

That was a good one. Sonic 3 had the best music overall, I think, followed by 1 then 2.

I don't remember that much =o Especially since I really like Hidden Palace

Maybe I just didn't like it as much as you wanted me to x3

I have a bias for Sonic 2 in that it was my first game so I love its music maybe more than I need to because it's the most nostalgic to me x3 We've owned all three but I've had the 2nd the mostestest~

Ah...

How's it feel...?

Like I feel like an old man.

I don't remember that much =o Especially since I really like Hidden Palace

Maybe I just didn't like it as much as you wanted me to x3

I have a bias for Sonic 2 in that it was my first game so I love its music maybe more than I need to because it's the most nostalgic to me x3 We've owned all three but I've had the 2nd the mostestest~

I could be misremembering, but whatever.

Fair enough, because 3 was the main one I got to play besides being Tails with my brother (and him leaving me off screen at every opportunity).

watch out, we have a badass over here

that's right we do

Like I feel like an old man.

I could be misremembering, but whatever.

Fair enough, because 3 was the main one I got to play besides being Tails with my brother (and him leaving me off screen at every opportunity).

I'm one of the veterans to the SF forum in general and I still feel quite the young'un =o

Perhaps...

Heehee I'm usually Tails because I want to be~ But yeah I played with my older brother and he would usually keep running without waiting for me until he came to a point where he needed me to fly him up somewhere x3

But I actually found it quite funny instead, really~ Since I had invincible lives and all XD

Edited by Freohr Datia

I'm one of the veterans to the SF forum in general and I still feel quite the young'un =o

Perhaps...

Heehee I'm usually Tails because I want to be~ But yeah I played with my older brother and he would usually keep running without waiting for me until he came to a point where he needed me to fly him up somewhere x3

But I actually found it quite funny instead, really~ Since I had invincible lives and all XD

I never leave the thread so I wouldn't know

I do every so often as well.

Realize this was when I was little and always wanted to but never really had much chance to play on my own. My entire existance in the game was 'extra boss damage' in 2. 3 was much better to me with the addition of flying Sonic up.

Pilot can navigate through the most awkward of conversations.

Thanks?

... What lead to this comment?

I never leave the thread so I wouldn't know

I do every so often as well.

Realize this was when I was little and always wanted to but never really had much chance to play on my own. My entire existance in the game was 'extra boss damage' in 2. 3 was much better to me with the addition of flying Sonic up.

Oh and I also liked playing as Tails for being a cute fuzzy fox x3

Oh and I also liked playing as Tails for being a cute fuzzy fox x3

Of course.

Oh wow. Best Pilot's Luck moment ever.

Beat the robot section of the final (Before Doomsday) boss, chasing down Robotnik in his little hovercraft, and kill him... but the knockback of it knocks me off the ledge. :awesome:

I always make the robot flip me off. :rolleyes:

Edited by Ar-Wing Pilot

Heeheehee what a jerk x3

This is weird staying up till midnight is actually starting to feel late to me =o

But it's also great for meeeeeee~

Bye bye

Silly Fre

G'night