FE4 THREAD

Fia

More importantly, their help should be for the sake of helping, not for some petty form of recognition which is something that Marth seemed to have been after at one point, though I could be wrong on that since I don't understand the guy.

He and Ayanami are autistic. Literally.

It's like no matter what we tell them, it just won't register.

Hmmmmmmmm.

What.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow I traveled all over the world... in a box...

It isn't so surprising when you're so tiny

I don't know what to say anymore... You defensive guy.

Wait what

What are you implying

>Lux's route

Hehehe. Haha. *laughing at the game of course* Aww poor Lux...

It isn't so surprising when you're so tiny

:3

Wait what

What are you implying

I shoulda said that better

"I don't know what to say anymore...

oh wait I do

You defensive guy"

Not gonna happen.

EDIT: Then again, Ace Tactician and Ayanami seem pretty enthralled by him.

*pant* *pant* What makes you think that?? I'm just an impatient, overexcited, Fire Emblem Awakening fan who can't wait for the Feb 4 English release.

Besides, the distance is too far for me. I almost had a heart attack.

Hardly, if Marth were banned at the time Crash got his boot, maybe one or two people would've noticed and given a damn about it.

Marth isn't offensive, he's just irritating. You're aware of what a pet peeve is right? That's pretty much Marth in a nutshell, except that it's grown to irritation due to so much exposure and circumstances probably make some feel like they'd be "demonizing" themselves if they were vocal about it. Crash is without a doubt the more offensive one but he's much easier to deal with.

@Bold: That's nice and all but it makes much more sense to do that if

1) You're asked for help.

2) There's a general request for help.

3) Someone accepts your offer to help them.

There may be one or two I'm forgetting to list here but the point is, there's times and ways in which good intentions will inevitably get negative results. That Ayanami thread that your soft, "moe" admin locked is a good example of this. If the 2 (Marth and Ayanami) wish to help, they should just ask Vincent what they could help with or throw something useful to everyone that isn't there yet. Here's a freebie for 'em: SAVES. Those are useful for the hackers, the tier folks and just about anyone, all they'd have to do is play the games they enjoy, keep backup copies of their saves that covers all the chapters (1 .sav file with chapters 18, 19, 20 of a GBA game for example) and submit it to Vincent. Easy.

More importantly, their help should be for the sake of helping, not for some petty form of recognition which is something that Marth seemed to have been after at one point, though I could be wrong on that since I don't understand the guy.

So it's just the people that care about that then...

Well when I was saying "helping when he mostly didn't need to" I was including the points you listed. (well I don't think all of those occurred to me but... oh well x3)

But anyway, when choosing who I would prefer to not get banned, Crash or Marth, I would choose whoever was less harmful and less distasteful rather than which one that annoyed me least. (or I thought the main thing we were addressing was who we would rather be banned and who to not be banned but for a bit people went off track of that so idk anymore)

And by far Crash was way more harmful and distasteful. Marth and Ayanami are only annoying people.

But I guess the only reason I can choose harmfulness over annoying....ness? is because I seem to be the only person that cares about others getting hurt.

Edited by Freohr Datia

I do believe it is worse to have Marth here than Crash, yes. The latter overreacts and would at least pick up on the snide and sarcastic comments hinting that people don't want to deal with him and leave, leaving things here in peace or getting himself into trouble if he does his thing (which was sometimes if not often, amusing) which also results in him leaving btw.

The former on the other hand, can't comprehend any of that, repeatedly butts in with good intentions but poor (if any) logic that results in an increasingly irritating presence you don't want lingering around but can't really do anything about because it's not breaking any rules or perhaps you can't bring yourself to do anything because of the situation (a good example of this is Rey toning it down with the snide comments on him).

That's all explained by Marth being a handicapped special ed student who struggles with English. He doesn't understand what he's doing. Crash on the other hand was a bigoted, scared little boy who got butthurt and started drama over the smallest thing, and he knew it. He was aware of his faults and was capable of correcting them, but did not. I can understand being annoyed by Marth, but I cannot fathom how anyone can say he's worse than Crash.

But I guess the only reason I can choose harmfulness over annoying....ness? is because I seem to be the only person that cares about others getting hurt.

Hahahah, it's amusing how badly this could be misinterpreted.

Most people that get to know even just a bit of Crash learn not to take what he says to heart, you're probably worrying over nothing.

That's all explained by Marth being a handicapped special ed student who struggles with English. He doesn't understand what he's doing. Crash on the other hand was a bigoted, scared little boy who got butthurt and started drama over the smallest thing, and he knew it. He was aware of his faults and was capable of correcting them, but did not. I can understand being annoyed by Marth, but I cannot fathom how anyone can say he's worse than Crash.

Not sure what exactly Rei Rei meant when he said it but I explained in what sense Marth is worse than Crash.

Edited by Sirius

AUGUST NEXT YEAR ASSUMING I GO THERE AND I SOOOOOO PLAN TO

You're quite a classic comedian hyuck hyuck hyuck /slaps knee

Are you gonna have to travel far? >_>

The best.

Hahahah, it's amusing how badly this could be misinterpreted.

Most people that get to know even just a bit of Crash learn not to take what he says to heart, you're probably worrying over nothing.

Yeah... Sounds like me alright x3