FE4 THREAD

Fia

CHEATER

・ω・

man, makes me think i'm so fortunate and that i should definitely try learning Japanese, thanks to my Chinese knowledge.

Why not

i'm not afraid of your stare

well, i'm staying 5 days... so there's a bit

But wait, how was I humouring you

hmmmmph okay *wink*

Ah. of course.

It's kinda like this is going to be a test to see how much less active this place will be while TheEnd is away

Oh nooo~ :O What will happen?!

You guys stay at home during Christmas? o:

We do! Ohwait I think I told you already

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

During Xmas, yes, but not during New Year's Eve. (Unless I'm doing dinner)

I see. I do the opposite.

so good. such a classic game. i had fun with that and comic zone xD

Never got to play Comix Zone... I've heard things about it, though. Maybe I should emulate it one of these days.

W-well I guess I'm just assuming things ;~;

My family can't afford to go anywhere, we just visit a relative's place, maybe one house on christmas eve and another on christmas day

Otherwise we don't do anything special =<

Well, I visit relatives too, I'm not talking about anything big

・ω・

man, makes me think i'm so fortunate and that i should definitely try learning Japanese, thanks to my Chinese knowledge.

But you won't because you're laaaazy

But wait, how was I humouring you

hmmmmph okay *wink*

Ah. of course.

You saying I almost had you there!

... i'm not sure if that quite suits you

laaaaazy

It was really fun. the soundtrack was nice as well. to bad the game was really short tho, from what i remember anyway tongue.gif i think 6 levels?

They compensate it for bitchin' difficulty.

oh wow there was a time i knew how to write

though i would change a few things like replacing tender with trembling

actually scratch that, i'd just write guro

I hadn't planned on reading that until you posted. Then I did.

I'd probably read anything you either recommended or wrote, come to think of it.

But you won't because you're laaaazy

You saying I almost had you there!

... i'm not sure if that quite suits you

laaaaazy

I know ;_; sigh... I'd really like to though. I wonder if learning from online/books is any good?

But you really did almost have me there! I was so silly, thinking it might actually be a variation. I totally forgot Marthur mentioned all the variations already...

oopsie. really? ^_~

huh. you? too lazy to pack?

I hadn't planned on reading that until you posted. Then I did.

I'd probably read anything you either recommended or wrote, come to think of it.

omgcute.png

I know ;_; sigh... I'd really like to though. I wonder if learning from online/books is any good?

But you really did almost have me there! I was so silly, thinking it might actually be a variation. I totally forgot Marthur mentioned all the variations already...

oopsie. really? ^_~

huh. you? too lazy to pack?

Frankly, not really

Oh you

I should try tricking you more, then

... >_>

ofc

Bwahahahahaha.

If only I had that Kanji knowledge.

I'm jelly too.

Oh no. Hmmmmmmmmm I should look again into it

oi!

oops. ^_^

lazy~ well, you can pack soon...

Well, self-study does help

But classes/actual practice is important

that's "hi" in my mother language, yes!"

<_<

I DON'T WANNA

Well, self-study does help

But classes/actual practice is important

that's "hi" in my mother language, yes!"

<_<

I DON'T WANNA

Yeah, I know. wahh

oy!... hoi?

'o'

/PAT will your mother really not let you stay home?

Yeah, I know. wahh

oy!... hoi?

'o'

/PAT will your mother really not let you stay home?

/patpat

Can I? :3

'o'?

I was replying to your implied "I'm going to bed soon, so you can go pack"

I just learnt something about Chinese history! Some time in the Ching (I think) dynasty, there were different levels of brothels. The high class prostitutes only played instruments or read poems or stuff like that. None of THAT stuff! °▽°

/patpat

Can I? :3

'o'?

I was replying to your implied "I'm going to bed soon, so you can go pack"

/patpat'd

N-noooooooo

no wink 'o'

Oh. I still ask my question though. Then again, I think I've asked that before already huh

/PAT

I just learnt something about Chinese history! Some time in the Ching (I think) dynasty, there were different levels of brothels. The high class prostitutes only played instruments or read poems or stuff like that. None of THAT stuff! °▽°

Some FESS vets (like Iris, Bardiche and Bus) were obsessed with Chinese story... or rather, the 3 kingdoms. Sounds interesting. I'm afraid I know rigorously nothing of Chinese story, though - my classes were basically about America and western Europe, period. ;_;

/patpat'd

N-noooooooo

no wink 'o'

Oh. I still ask my question though. Then again, I think I've asked that before already huh

/PAT

Are you sure...

okay 'o'

I'm an adult, I can't simply skip family reunions like these without a reason. >_>

Edited by TheEnd

Some FESS vets (like Iris, Bardiche and Bus) were obsessed with Chinese story... or rather, the 3 kingdoms. Sounds interesting. I'm afraid I know rigorously nothing of Chinese story, though - my classes were basically about America and western Europe, period. ;_;

A chinese drama was made about the 3 kingdoms! (It was about a typical modern lazy guy, but who was very good at 3 kingdoms games. He ended up accidentally going back in time into the real 3 kingdoms... and thus through experiences and stuff he matured and became a better man.)

I actually barely know much about Chinese history myself. And I have no interest in history either...

Are you sure...

okay 'o'

I'm an adult, I can't simply skip family reunions like these without a reason. >_>

Noooooo don't trick meeeeeeeee :S

yah 'o'

True that. And yet I asked you to spell it out anyway! I'm so dumdum! But on the other hand, because you're an adult... surely you can choose what to do...

and now i really must go to bed! goodnight!

A chinese drama was made about the 3 kingdoms! (It was about a typical modern lazy guy, but who was very good at 3 kingdoms games. He ended up accidentally going back in time into the real 3 kingdoms... and thus through experiences and stuff he matured and became a better man.)

I actually barely know much about Chinese history myself. And I have no interest in history either...

History is interesting ;_;

Noooooo don't trick meeeeeeeee :S

yah 'o'

True that. And yet I asked you to spell it out anyway! I'm so dumdum! But on the other hand, because you're an adult... surely you can choose what to do...

and now i really must go to bed! goodnight!

But I'll only do it to tease you!

/pat 'o'

Because I'm an adult, I know that choices have consequences

>:| 'night

Oh is that The Three Kingdom RPG drama? I remember watching a commercial about it but never got to saw it. I don't suppose you know the name of this one drama? I think it was just about casual life of these people and I remember there was an Indian guy on the show that can speak Cantonese.

Thanks.

Back in school, I only studied two things about Japanese history... World War 2 and one class on the Meiji revolution.

And that was literally it for Asia, other than "Columbus was trying to reach India, lol".

Edited by TheEnd

Back in school, I only studied two things about Japanese history... World War 2 and one class on the Meiji revolution.

And that was literally it for Asia, other than "Columbus was trying to reach India, lol".

Not even Mao?