• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

<br>I don't know a whole lot about most of these games, but I just bought Defender's Quest because some people on IRC were recommending it (roymbrog and Reformblade).<br>
<br>Just look up gameplay footage of them. I'd recommend Orcs Must Die 2 or the first one myself. Serious Sam 3 if you're looking for an FPS that's closer to the old school ones. Edited by Sirius

Sigh, I finally have my PS2 back, but it turns out there was nothing they could do. Al least they will tell us where to send it though, but that still means more time without using it. What a bummer.

Heh, guess I'll be among the last to enter the 21st... well, I'll be able to say a proper happy birthday to the thread in the morning... hopefully... *please ignore him, he can't help but still feel End of the World anxiety whether it's happening or not*

Aye, he was so nice to remember me...

What's up Rei Rei, you're being quite pleasant.

Doing alright. Leaving was probably one the best decisions I made. These short visits aren't too bad.

Indeed. I thought you were gone for good.

Ouchie. Well, at least you enjoy this thread in a way, that's not bad. You should make more visits, though.

Indeed. I thought you were gone for good.

Ouchie. Well, at least you enjoy this thread in a way, that's not bad. You should make more visits, though.

I'm much happier on the other forum I visit. Doing very well there actually.

I highly doubt anyone wants me to visit more.

I'm much happier on the other forum I visit. Doing very well there actually.

I highly doubt anyone wants me to visit more.

Which forum is it?

I dunno. I do remember you having a hard time here, tho, so I kinda understand.

Which forum is it?

I dunno. I do remember you having a hard time here, tho, so I kinda understand.

Pokemon Forum...

Yeah, this was just a bad choice for a first forum...the FE community is quite rough. I haven't even followed FE since leaving...

Pokemon Forum...

Yeah, this was just a bad choice for a first forum...the FE community is quite rough. I haven't even followed FE since leaving...

I can see it as a lighter forum, indeed.

Maybe the debates really get heated, but I don't care tho. TBH I just visit this forum because of this thread.

I can see it as a lighter forum, indeed.

Maybe the debates really get heated, but I don't care tho. TBH I just visit this forum because of this thread.

Lots of kids, they can get on my nerves, but I ignore the majority of the threads except the competitive ones and considering I'm an RNG-er...I do quite well.

It's not even the debates...it was this thread in specific.

Lots of kids, they can get on my nerves, but I ignore the majority of the threads except the competitive ones and considering I'm an RNG-er...I do quite well.

It's not even the debates...it was this thread in specific.

Haha, maybe that's why it's lighter. I guess the demographic is different. Again, it's nice to see you are doing well there.

I completely understand. This is a love/hate place.